新概念英语:听力《童话镇》戈登与瑞金娜的交易讲解
2024.05.08 14:39

  重点讲解

  1. arraign sb for sth:提讯;提审;控告

  eg. He was arraigned on a charge of murder.

  他以谋杀罪名而受到提审。

  2. deal:协议;(尤指)交易

  eg. We did a deal with the management on overtime.

  我们与资方在加班问题上达成了一项协议。

  对话部分

  Emma: Madame Mayor.

  镇长女士。

  Mayor:Good morning.

  早安。

  Mr. Gold:Excuse me, but my client is not having any visitors.

  抱歉 我的委托人不见任何访客。

  Mayor:Of course not.

  当然。

  Mr. Gold:I'll see you out.

  我送你。

  Mayor:What is she doing here?

  她怎么还在这里?

  Mr. Gold:She came back.

  她回来了。

  Mayor:You said this was going to work, that she'd take the key, that she'd go.

  你说这会有用的 你说她会拿着钥匙逃跑。

  Mr. Gold:And she did.

  她确实这么做了。

  Mr. Gold:But it seems that Ms. Swan is rather more resourceful than we thought.

  但似乎斯旺女士比我们想象的还要机灵。

  Mr. Gold:Fear not, Your Majesty.

  别担心 陛下。

  Mr. Gold:Ms. Blanchard is still guilty of murder.

  布兰切特女士仍是谋杀案的嫌犯。

  Mr. Gold:You may yet get what you want.

  你或许还能达到目的。

  Mayor:Oh, I better.

  最好能达到。

  Mayor:The only reason I made a deal with you, Gold, is because I wanted results.

  我跟你交易的唯一原因 戈登 是要看到成效。

  Mr. Gold:And results you shall have.

  你会看到的。

  Mr. Gold:See you at the arraignment.

  传讯时见。

MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved