新概念英语:听力《童话镇》与孩子分离的感觉讲解
2024.04.30 08:29

  重点讲解

  1. share sth with sb:共有;合用

  eg. There isn't an empty table. Would you mind sharing?

  没有空桌子了。你愿不愿意和别人合坐?

  2. reach out to sb:表示对某人感兴趣;表示愿意提供援助

  eg. The church needs to find new ways of reaching out to young people.

  教会需要寻找新途径来为年轻人提供帮助。

  对话部分

  Jefferson: What good is this house, these things, if I can't share them with her?

  如果我不能与她共享这房子 这些东西又有什么好?

  Emma: If you really think she's your daughter, why don't you reach out to her? Why don't you tell her?

  如果你真认为她是你女儿 为什么不去找她 为什么不告诉她?

  Jefferson: And destroy her reality?

  然后毁了她的现实生活吗?

  Jefferson: I'm trapped by knowledge.

  记忆禁锢着我。

  Jefferson: How cruel do you think I am?

  你以为我有多残忍?

  Jefferson: You think I'd inflict that awareness on my daughter?

  我难道会让我女儿也受这种折磨吗?

  Jefferson: It's hard enough to live in a land where you don't belong,but knowing it, holding conflicting realities in your head... will drive you mad.

  住在不属于你的世界里已经很痛苦了,而知道这一点 感受到两个世界的冲突...会让人发疯的。

  Emma: That's why you want me to make the hat work, isn't it?

  这就是你想让我令帽子显灵的原因吗?

  Emma: You just wanna take Grace home, to your world.

  你只是想带格蕾丝回家 回你们的世界。

  Jefferson: It's the one world where we can be together...

  只有在那里我们才能生活在一起......

  Jefferson: Where she'll remember who I am.

  只有在那里她才会记起我。

  Emma: I know what it's like to be separated from your kid.

  我知道与孩子分离是什么感觉。

MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved