新概念英语:听力《童话镇》童话镇的诅咒讲解
2024.04.21 09:27

  重点讲解

  1. tick away:发出滴答声;滴答地走时

  eg. In the silence we could hear the clock ticking.

  寂静中,我们能听到钟表滴答作响。

  2. ignore:忽视;对…不予理会

  eg. I made a suggestion but they chose to ignore it.

  我提了个建议,但他们不予理会。

  对话部分

  Emma: I don't know what you think you're doing, but if you hurt my friend, I swear I'll make you regret it.

  我不知道你要做什么 但如果你敢伤害我朋友 我一定让你后悔。

  Jefferson: Hurt her? I'm saving her life.

  伤害她 我这是在救她。

  Emma: How do you figure that?

  为什么这么说?

  Jefferson: Don't play stupid.We both know what happens when people try to leave Storybrooke.

  别装傻 我们都清楚想要离开童话镇的人会有什么下场。

  Emma: What are you talking about?

  你在说什么?

  Jefferson: The curse.

  那个诅咒。

  Emma: What curse?

  什么诅咒?

  Jefferson: The one keeping us all trapped. All except you.

  那个把我们所有人囚禁于此的诅咒 除了你。

  Emma: Have you been reading Henry's book?

  你是不是读过亨利的书?

  Jefferson: Henry? You mean the Queen's father?

  亨利 你是说巫后的父亲吗?

  Emma: Henry, the mayor's adopted kid.

  亨利啊 镇长的养子。

  Jefferson: Oh, Henry. Your Henry. And his book of stories, the ones that you choose to ignore.

  对 亨利 你的儿子 还有他的童话书 里面写着你不肯相信的童话。

  Jefferson: Maybe if you knew what I know, you wouldn't.

  或许如果你知道我所了解的事 你就会相信了。

  Emma: Why have you been spying on me?

  为什么监视我?

  Jefferson: Because for the last twenty-eight years, I've been stuck in this house, day after day, always the same,until one night, you, in your little yellow bug, roll into town, and the clock ticks and things start to change.

  因为二十八年来 我一直被困在这栋房子里 日复一日 一成不变直至有天晚上 你开着你的黄色甲壳虫 来到镇上 然后钟开始走动 事情开始改变。

MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved