新概念英语:听力《童话镇》艾玛找到玛丽讲解
2024.04.19 10:22

  重点讲解

  1. tie sb up:把某人捆绑起来

  eg. The gang tied up a security guard.

  那群歹徒把一名保安人员捆绑起来。

  2. backup:增援;后援

  eg. We can use him as a backup if six of the other players drops out.

  如果有参赛者退出,我们可以用他作为替补。

  对话部分

  Emma:What is going on?

  发生什么了?

  Margaret:Emma, thank god.

  艾玛 谢天谢地。

  Emma:What are you doing here?

  你在这做什么?

  Margaret:I was in the woods, trying to get away.This man appeared out of nowhere and grabbed me.Why are you here?

  我在树林里 想要逃走 这个人突然出现 抓住了我 你怎么在这?

  Emma:I've been trying to find you. You escaped, remember?How did you get out?

  我在找你啊 你逃走了 记得吗 你是怎么逃走的?

  Margaret:There was a key... in my cell, under my pillow.Someone put it there.Who?

  在我牢房的枕头底下有把钥匙 有人放在那的 谁啊?

  Emma:I don't know. I'd like to know just as much as you.

  我不知道 我和你一样想知道。

  Jefferson:I see you found "Spot."

  看来你找到"点点"了啊。

  Emma:I've already called for backup. They'll be here any second.

  我已经叫救援了 他们随时都会到。

  Jefferson: You haven't called anybody...For the same reason you didn't tell me about her.

  你谁也没叫 你瞒着我她的事也是这个原因。

  Jefferson: You don't want anybody to know you're here, which means nobody does.So now tie her back up.

  你不想让任何人知道你在这 也就是说没人知道你在这 现在请你再把她绑回去吧。

  Margaret:Emma. It's gonna be okay.

  艾玛 没事的。

  Emma:Your telescope.You've been watching me. Why?

  你的望远镜 你一直在用它监视我 为什么?

  Jefferson: I need you to do something.

  我需要你帮我做件事。

MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved