新概念英语:听力《童话镇》斯旺警长求助于戈登讲解
2024.04.12 08:31

  重点讲解

  1. inventory:(商店的)存货,库存

  eg. The inventory will be disposed of over the next twelve weeks.

  在未来的十二个星期中将进行清仓处理。

  2. expose:暴露;显露;露出

  eg. He smiled suddenly, exposing a set of amazingly white teeth.

  他突然一笑,露出一口雪白的牙齿。

  对话部分

  Margaret:Why would she do this to me?

  她为什么要这么对我?

  Emma:I don't know, but I'm gonna find out,and I promise, I won't stop until I expose what she's up to.

  不知道 但我会查出来的 我保证不揭露她的目的我决不罢休。

  Margaret:And how are you going to do that? This is her town.

  你要怎么办 这是她的地盘。

  Emma:I'm working on it.

  我正在想办法。

  Emma:I have faith in you.

  我对你有信心。

  Margaret:And now I need you to have faith in me.Can you do that?

  现在我要你 对我有信心 可以吗?

  Emma:Of course.

  当然。

  Emma:Mr. Gold.

  戈登先生。

  Mr. Gold:Just taking inventory.

  我在盘货呢。

  Mr. Gold:What can I do for you, Ms. Swan? Any developments in the case I should be aware of?

  有事吗 斯旺女士 案子有什么新进展吗?

  Emma:Yes. Regina set her up.

  有 是瑞金娜陷害她。

  Mr. Gold:And this surprises you?

  这还出乎你的意料吗?

  Mr. Gold:Show me your evidence, and we'll get this over with immediately.

  给我看一下证据 咱们好尽快了结此事。

  Emma:Yeah. That's the thing. There isn't any anything that's courtworthy.

  问题就在这里 那些证据...都上不了法庭。

  Emma:But I know it now.

  但我知道是她。

  Mr. Gold:Look who's suddenly become a woman of faith. Why are you here, Ms. Swan? To spin conspiracy theories?

  你怎么突然间有了信仰 斯旺女士 你来干嘛 散布阴谋论吗?

  Emma:I need help.

  我需要帮助。

  Mr. Gold:From me?

  我的帮助吗?

  Emma:Every time I've gone up against Regina, I've lost, except for once, when I became sheriff, when you helped.

  每次我对抗瑞金娜都会失败 除了我成为警长那次 因为有你帮忙。

  Mr. Gold:As I recall, you don't exactly approve of my methods.

  我记得 你当时并不完全赞赏我的办法。

  Emma:I approve of your results. And this time, I have something more important than a job. I need to save my friend.

  但我赞赏你的结果 而这次 我要的比一份工作重要多了 我要救出我的朋友。

  Mr. Gold:And you're willing to go as far as it takes?

  那你愿意不择手段吗?

  Emma:Farther.

  怎样都行。

  Mr. Gold:Now we're talking. Fear not, Ms swan. Regina may be powerful, but something tells me you're more powerful than you kno

  这才像话 别怕 斯旺女士 瑞金娜虽然有权有势 但我认为你的能力超乎你自己的想象。

MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved