重点讲解
1. arraign sb for sth:提讯;提审;控告
eg. He was arraigned on a charge of murder.
他以谋杀罪名而受到提审。
2. of the essence:必不可少;非常重要
eg. In this situation time is of the essence.
在这种情况下,时间是至关重要的。
对话部分
Emma:I have to go find her before someone notices she's missing.
我得在别人发现她逃跑前找到她。
Mr. Gold:Oh, you mean Regina?
你是说瑞金娜?
Emma:The arraignment's at 8 a.m. I'm sure she'll be here bright and early to celebrate her victory.
传讯是早上八点 她肯定会早早赶来庆贺她奸计得逞。
Mr. Gold:You have until 8 a.m. then.
那你得赶在八点前找到她。
Henry:Uh, what about me? How can I help?
我呢 我能帮什么忙?
Emma:Go home.
回家。
Mr. Gold:Emma. If she leaves Storybrooke.
艾玛 如果她离开童话镇。
Emma:Not now, Henry. Come on.
现在不是说这个的时候 快走。
Mr. Gold:Ms. Swan, I know time is of the essence, but if Ms. Blanchard doesn't return, her future's in jeopardy,and if you're caught helping her, so is yours.
斯旺小姐 我知道时间紧迫 可如果布兰切特女士不能按时回来 她将前途堪忧,如果有人发现你帮过她 你也会受牵连。
Emma:I don't care.I'd rather lose my job than my friend.
我不在乎 我宁可丢掉工作也不能失去朋友。
Emma: I'm so sorry! Are you okay? I didn't see you there.
太抱歉了 你没事吧 我刚刚没看见你。
Man: Uh, II think so.
应该没事。
Emma:Are you sure?
确定吗?
Man: I'm fine. I'm not used to sharing the road with cars so late. You're the sheriff, aren't you?
我没事 通常这么晚路上都没有车 你不是警长吗?
Emma:Yeah. What brings you out here in the middle of the night?
正是 你这么晚了出来干什么?
Emma:Oh, nothing to worry about.I'm just looking for a lost dog.
没什么大不了的事 就是来找一只走失的狗。
Man: Well, I hope you find it.
希望你能找到它。
Emma:Thank you.
谢谢。