新概念英语:听力《童话镇》你认为自己是疯帽子先生讲解
2024.04.24 10:03

  重点讲解

  1. based on sth:(以某事)为基础,为根据

  eg. The movie is based on a real-life incident.

  这部电影以现实生活中的一件事为基础。

  2. glom onto sth:对…产生强烈的兴趣

  eg. Kids soon glom onto the latest trend.

  年轻人很快就迷上了最新的款式。

  对话部分

  Jefferson: Make one like that.

  做个跟它一样的。

  Emma: You want me to make a hat? You don't have enough?

  你要我做帽子 你还嫌帽子少吗?

  Jefferson: Well, none of them work, do they?Or else you wouldn't be here.Now make a hat and get it to work.

  可那些不是都没用吗 不然也不用把你请来了 做一顶帽子 并让它显灵。

  Emma: I don't...

  我不......

  Emma: You have magic. You can do it.

  你有魔力 你能做到。

  Emma: The hats, the tea... Your psychotic behavior.You think you're the mad hatter.

  帽子 茶 你疯疯癫癫的行为 你认为自己是疯帽子先生。

  Jefferson: My name's Jefferson.

  我叫杰弗森。

  Emma: Okay. You've clearly glommed on to my kid Henry's thing.They're just stories.

  好吧 显然你完全接受了亨利的理论 那只是童话罢了。

  Emma: The mad hatter is in "Alice in wonderland," a book. A book I actually read.

  疯帽子先生是《爱丽丝梦游仙境》里的人 是本书 我读过的书。

  Jefferson: Stories? What's a story?When you were in high school, did you learn about the Civil War?

  童话吗 童话是什么 你上高中的时候 学过南北战争吗?

  Emma: Yeah, of course.

  当然。

  Jefferson: How? Did you read about it, perchance, in a book?How is that any less real than any other book?

  怎么学 会不会凑巧是在书上看到的 你怎么知道它就比别的书真实呢?

  Emma: History books are based on history.

  历史书是以历史为依据的。

  Jefferson: And storybooks are based on what, imagination?

  那么童话书以什么为依据 想象吗?

  Jefferson: Where does that come from?It has to come from somewhere.

  想象又从哪儿来的 总归有个出处。

MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved