新概念英语:听力《童话镇》瑞金森思念女儿讲解
2024.04.29 06:23

  重点讲解

  1. rip sth off:偷窃;盗取

  eg. Thieves broke in and ripped off nine computers.

  盗贼破门而入,偷走了五台电脑。

  2. have no idea:丝毫不知道

  eg. He hasn't the faintest idea how to manage people.

  他根本不懂得人事管理。

  对话部分

  Emma: I can't make it work.What you're asking me is impossible.

  我没法让它显灵 你的要求是不可能实现的。

  Jefferson: No! It has to be.If it's not, I'm never going home.I'll be cursed to live in this house forever.

  不 一定得实现 否则我就回不了家了 我就会不幸地永远困在这房子里。

  Emma: What is so cursed about your life?Look at this place. It's beautiful.It doesn't seem cursed to me.

  你的生活怎么不幸了 瞧瞧这房子 多漂亮 依我看是没什么不幸的。

  Jefferson: It's cursed because like everyone else here,what I love has been ripped from me.

  我不幸 因为像这里其他人一样 我所爱的被夺走了。

  Jefferson: Take a look.Her name is Grace.Here it's Paige.But it's Grace.My Grace.

  看看吧 她叫格蕾丝 在这里她叫佩奇 但她就是格蕾丝 我的格蕾丝。

  Jefferson: Do you have any idea what it's like to watch her day in and day out, happy, with a new family, with a new father?

  你知道天天注视着她看着她很开心有了个新家 跟新爸爸住在一起 对我来说是什么感觉吗?

  Emma: You think she's your daughter?

  你认为她是你女儿?

  Jefferson: I don't think. I know. I remember.

  不是认为 我知道 我都记得。

  Emma: She has no idea who I am, our life together, where we come from.

  她不记得我是谁 不记得我们在一起的时光 也不知道我们来自何方。

  Jefferson: I do. That's my curse.

  但是我记得 这就是我的不幸。

  Emma: To remember.

  记得过去.

MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved