新概念英语:听力《童话镇》杰弗森与女儿的约定讲解
2024.04.18 06:21

  重点讲解

  1. promise:许诺;承诺;答应;保证

  eg. The college principal promised to look into the matter.

  学院院长答应研究这个问题。

  2. the rest of sth:剩余部份;残留;其余

  eg. I'm not doing this job for the rest of my life.

  我不会一辈子干这种工作。

  对话部分

  Grace:This is really good.Don't you think so, Mr. Tortoise? Papa. Do you like your tea?

  这真好喝啊 你说呢 乌龟先生 爸爸 你觉得茶好喝吗?

  Jefferson: Grace... I want you to go to the neighbors' for the rest of the day.There's work I have to do.

  格蕾丝 一会儿我想让你去邻居家待着 我有工作要做。

  Grace:Can't I come with you? I like being with you in the forest.

  我不能和你一起去吗 我喜欢和你一起去森林。

  Jefferson: I'm not going to the forest, sweetie.

  我不去森林里 亲爱的。

  Grace:This has to do with the queen's visit, doesn't it? Whatever she wants you to do, don't do it.

  这和皇后的到访有关 是不是 无论她让你做什么 别听她的。

  Jefferson: Grace, I have to.I want you to have what you need.

  格蕾丝 我必须做 我想让你拥有你想要的。

  Grace:All I need is you, papa.Please stay.

  我只想要你 爸爸 留下来吧。

  Jefferson: Come here. I know.I'm sorry, baby. I have to go.

  来 我知道 抱歉 我一定要去。

  Grace:Just promise me you'll come back.You have to promise.

  保证你一定会回来 你一定要保证。

  Jefferson: Of course.

  当然。

  Grace:For our tea party.Promise?

  回来参加茶话会 你发誓?

  Jefferson: I promise.I won't miss it for the world.Go.

  我发誓 我绝对不会错过的 去吧。

MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved