新概念英语:听力《童话镇》对家人应该不离不弃讲解
2024.04.26 08:22

  重点讲解

  1. abandon sb to sth:(不顾责任、义务等)离弃,遗弃,抛弃

  eg. The baby had been abandoned by its mother.

  这个婴儿被母亲遗弃了。

  2. in the first place:(用于句尾,谈论某事为何或是否应该做)究竟,到底,当初

  eg. I still don't understand why you chose that name in the first place.

  我仍不明白,你究竟为什么取了这么个名字。

  对话部分

  Queen: It was the only way to make sure you'd help me.

  只有这样你才会帮我。

  Jefferson: Uhh! Wait! Wait! Please.My daughter... My Grace she's she's waiting for me. I promised her I'd be home for tea.

  等等 等等 求你了 我的女儿 我的小格蕾丝 她在她在等着我 我跟她发誓说我会回家喝茶。

  Queen: A promise which you now have broken.

  现在你已经违背这个誓言了。

  Queen: If you truly cared for your daughter, you never would've left her in the first place.

  要是你真的看重你的女儿 你一开始就不会离开她。

  Queen: You were right, Jefferson.You don't abandon family.

  你说的没错 杰弗森 对家人应该不离不弃。

  Jefferson: No!

  别走!

  Guard: Take him to the queen.

  带他去见皇后。

  Guard: Her majesty says she knows you're responsible for helping to steal from her.

  皇后陛下说她知道你胁从盗窃她的物品。

  Guard: The queen. She tricked...

  是皇后 她骗......

  Guard: That woman's name is Regina.There is only one queen—The queen of hearts.

  那个女人叫瑞金娜 皇后只有一个 那就是红心皇后。

  Jefferson: Yes, of course. My apologies. Now please...

  是的 当然 我很抱歉 求您......

  Guard: Her majesty wishes to know how you got to this world.How did you come to wonderland?

  皇后陛下想知道你是怎么进入这个世界的 你是如何进入仙境的?

MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved