新概念英语:听力《童话镇》一见钟情讲解
2024.02.03 08:18

  重点讲解

  1. be busy doing sth:忙于(做某事)

  eg. James is busy practising for the school concert.

  詹姆斯正忙着为学校音乐会排练。

  2. overload sb with sth:给…增加负担

  eg. Don't overload the students with information.

  不要给学生灌输过多的知识。

  对话部分

  Astrid:Oh, I'm so sorry. It just slipped out of my hand. I—

  太对不起了 我手一滑没拿住。

  Leroy:No problem at all.

  真是抱歉。

  Astrid:I really am so sorry. I was so busy trying to get the lights to work that I didn't realize I was about to knock it off the ladder.

  我一直在想办法让灯亮起来 都没注意到我要把梯子上的金粉弄洒了。

  Leroy:Let me take a look at those lights for ya.

  我帮你看看是怎么回事吧。

  Leroy:Here's your problem. You're overloading the transformer. You kept messing around with these lights, the whole thing could've blown up on you.

  问题在这儿 变压器过载了 你要是一直这么捣鼓这些灯泡 它们会爆炸的。

  Astrid:Then I guess that makes you my hero.

  这么说来 多谢英雄救命之恩。

  Leroy:I'm nobody's hero, sister.

  我不是什么英雄 小妹[修女]。

  Astrid:You can just call me Astrid.

  你叫我阿斯特丽德就好。

  Leroy:I call everybody "sister".

  我管所有人都叫"小妹"。

  Leroy:I'm Leroy.

  我叫勒罗伊。

  Astrid:How did you do that? Are you an electrician?

  你怎么做到的 你是电工吗?

  Leroy:I'm in the custodial services game.

  我是个看守。

  Astrid:That's... wonderful.

  那真是... 挺好的。

  Leroy:No, it's not.

  一点都不好。

  Leroy:What I really wanted to do... was sail. I even bought a boat. It's a real clunker. I was gonna fix it up, sail around the world, say good-bye to this hellhole.

  我真正喜爱的是航海 我甚至连船都买好了 挺破旧的 我打算把它修好 航海环游世界 和这个鬼地方说再见。

  Leroy:Oh, I'm sorry, sister.

  抱歉耽误你了 小妹。

  Sister:It's okay.

  没事。


MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved