新概念英语:听力《童话镇》真爱不易得到讲解
2024.01.26 17:09

  重点讲解

  1. track sb down:搜寻到;跟踪找到;追查到

  eg. The police have so far failed to track down the attacker.

  警方至今未能追捕到攻击者。

  2. fight for sth:努力争取;为…而斗争

  eg. He's still fighting for compensation after the accident.

  他还在力争事故后的赔偿。

  对话部分

  Abigail:You are going after her.

  你要去把她找回来。

  James:True love isn't easy, but it must be fought for, because once you find it, it can never be replaced.

  真爱不易得到 但必须努力争取 因为一旦找到了真爱 就永远无法替代。

  Abigail:How will you know where to find her?

  你怎么知道去哪找她?

  James:Well, a bird helped me track her down once.

  曾经有只鸟帮我找到了她。

  James:Hopefully, it can again.

  希望这次也能成功。

  Abigail:Well, then good luck.

  那就祝你好运吧。

  Abigail:Oh, and, James, please make haste.

  詹姆斯 还有 动作要快。

  Abigail:When King George discovers that the union of the kingdoms has been ruined, he will come after you.

  乔治国王如果发现王国间的政治联姻泡汤了 他会追杀你的。

  Abigail:Some people will stop at nothing to destroy the happiness of others.

  有些人就会这样不惜一切毁掉别人的幸福。

  Emma:Wow! I love that game.

  我超喜欢这个游戏的。

  Emma:"Space Paranoids," right?

  叫"疯狂太空" 对吗?

  Henry: Yeah. My mom got it for me.

  对 我妈买给我的。

  Emma:I used to play that all the time when I was a kid.

  我小时候一玩就是一整天。

  Emma:Relax. It's all in the wrists.

  放松 全靠腕部力量。


MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved