新概念英语:听力《童话镇》彼此的归宿讲解
2024.01.28 10:40

  重点讲解

  1. break up:结束

  eg. Their marriage has broken up.

  他们的婚姻已经破裂。

  2. alone:独自

  eg. I don't like going out alone at night.

  我不喜欢夜晚单独外出。

  对话部分

  James:I will always find her. And I will convince her that we belong together.I will always fight for her, no matter what comes between us.

  我总是能找到她 我要说服她 我们是彼此的归宿 不论有什么艰难险阻 我永远会为她而努力争取。

  Fairy:It won't be much of a fight.

  用不着争取什么。

  James:What are you talking about?

  什么意思?

  Fairy:Snow wants to be with you more than anything.

  白雪不知道有多么想和你在一起。

  James:Don't mock me.

  别和我开玩笑了。

  James:Snow told me that we can't be together because she doesn't love me.

  白雪说我们不能在一起是因为她不爱我.

  Fairy:She left here to break up your wedding because she's in love with you. Unless something changed her mind along the way.

  她离开这里 想去阻止你结婚正是因为她爱你 除非 有什么事让她改主意了。

  James:Not something. Someone.

  不是什么事 是某个人。

  Fairy:James? Who are they?

  詹姆斯 他们是谁?

  James:That's someone. King george.

  那就是"某个人" 乔治国王。

  King george:Bring me his head!

  拿下他的人头!

  James:Come on!

  快上马!

  Woman: You feel like talking about it yet?

  想聊聊吗?

  Snow:Nope.

  不想。

  Woman: You wanna be alone?

  那你想一个人待着吗?

  Snow:Nope.

  不想。


MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved