新概念英语:听力《童话镇》命运是自己掌控的讲解
2024.01.23 14:31

  重点讲解

  1. to be owned by sb:属于某人;归某人所有

  eg. Who does this watch belong to?

  这块表是谁的?

  2. to save money to spend later:积蓄;攒钱

  eg. She has a few thousand dollars put away for her retirement.

  她为退休生活积攒了几千元钱。

  对话部分

  Nova:What about our life together? Our dream?

  我们不是要一起过日子吗 我们的梦想呢?

  Dreamy:I'm a dwarf, Nova. I belong in the mines. You belong with the other fairies, and that's never gonna change.

  我是个小矮人 诺娃 矿井就是我的归宿 你的归宿是和其他仙女在一起 这是永远无法改变的。

  Nova:Dreamy. You control what changes in your life. Never let yourself forget you're special.

  爱做梦 命运是自己掌控的 永远不要忘记你是与众不同的。

  Dreamy:Why? What makes us different from any other dwarf or fairy out there?

  何以见得 我们与其他的小矮人和仙女有什么不同?

  Nova:Our love.

  因为我们的爱。

  Dreamy:I don't think it's love. It's a dream. We need to put it away.

  我不觉得那是爱 那只是个梦 我们得抛开它。

  Nova:I don't want to put it away.

  我不想抛开它。

  Dreamy:I'm not your dream, Nova. Your dream's to be a fairy godmother, and you can still be that.

  我不是你的梦想 诺娃 你的梦想是成为仙女教母 你还能做到。

  Nova:You talked to the Blue Fairy.

  你见过蓝仙子了。

  Dreamy:It doesn't matter.

  这无关紧要。

  Nova:What did she say?

  她说什么了?

  Dreamy:It doesn't matter.

  这无关紧要。

  Nova:What did she say?!

  她说什么了?!

  Dreamy:Nova! What matters is... I can't stand in the way of your happiness.

  诺娃 重要的是我不能阻挡你追求幸福。

  Nova:But you're my happiness.I love you. Don't you love me?

  可你就是我的幸福所在 我爱你 难道你不爱我吗?

  Dreamy:I'm a dwarf. I can't love.

  我是个小矮人 我与爱无缘。


MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved