新概念英语: 听力《童话镇》幻象讲解
2024.01.20 07:31

  重点讲解

  1. be charming:令人着迷的;迷人的;吸引人的

  eg. The cottage is tiny, but it's charming.

  这间小屋虽小,却十分迷人。

  2. illusion:幻想的事物;错觉

  eg. The idea of absolute personal freedom is an illusion.

  绝对个人自由的观念是一种幻想。

  对话部分

  Siren:Like me more now, Charming?

  现在喜欢我点了吗 王子?

  Prince Charming:No. You're not really her. It's an illusion. I know it's not real.

  不 你不是她 这是个幻象 我知道这不是真的。

  Siren:Sometimes illusions are better than truth. Everything you want that you can't have... I can give it to you.

  有时候幻象比现实更美好 所有你想要但又得不到的东西 我都可以给你。

  Siren:All you have to do... is kiss me.

  你只要吻我就行。

  Siren:I know you want to. I can feel it.

  我知道你想吻我 我感觉得到。

  Prince Charming:No.

  不。

  Prince Charming:No. I don't want an illusion. I want reality or nothing.

  不 我不需要幻象 我非现实不要。

  Prince Charming:This doesn't feel real?

  这样的感觉难道不真实吗?

  Prince Charming:Snow...

  白雪……

  Siren:Oh, that's right. It's me. I love you.

  没错 是我 我爱你。

  Prince Charming:No. No. It's not you.

  不 不 这不是你。

  Siren:Yes, it is. I love you.

  没错 这是我 我爱你。

  Prince Charming:No. This is not real love.

  不 这不是真爱。

  Prince Charming:I've felt it, and this isn't it. I know the difference.

  我感受过真爱 而这绝对不是 我分辨得出来。

  Siren:Congratulations, Prince Charming. You're the first.

  祝贺你 白马王子 你可是第一个。


MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved