重点讲解
1. the rest (of sth):剩余部份;残留;其余
eg. I'm not doing this job for the rest of my life.
我不会一辈子干这种工作。
2. start over:重新开始
eg. She wasn't happy with our work and made us start over.
她对我们干的活儿不满意,要我们返工。
对话部分
The prince:I go the rest of the way alone.
剩下的路我自己走。
Abigail:No, this is for me. You have to let me come with you.
不 这事是为了我 我要跟你一起去。
The prince:No. The only life I want in my hands is my own.
不行 我无权左右他人的生死。
Abigail:Good luck then. And don't forget...
那么 祝你好运 还有 别忘了...…
The prince:A lot of good it did them.
怪物确实"放过"他们了。
Margaret:Hey. Did, uh, Did you do it?
嘿 你...你说了吗?
David:Yeah. It's bad.
说了 情况很糟。
Margaret:I'm sorry.
真抱歉。
David:No, it was, um... it was really bad.
不 真的...真的很糟。
Margaret:But you told the truth, so now we can pick up the pieces.
但你说了实话 现在我们可以收拾残局。
Margaret:We can start over from a real place.
真正地开始了。
David:Hey. I wanna see you. Can I come by when you get done at school?
我想见你 你下课后我能过去吗?
Margaret:Of course. I'll see you then. And, David, you did the right thing.
当然 到时见 还有 戴维 你做得对。
David:Oh! Hey. Watch where you're going.
嘿 看着点路。
Margaret:Kathryn. I'm... I'm sorry.
凯思琳 我...我很抱歉。
Kathryn:Screw you, you're sorry.
去你的对不起。
Margaret:I understand you're upset. You have every right to be. Thank you for that insight. Can we please talk somewhere private? Private?
我明白你很生气 你有权生气 谢谢你的理解 我们能私下谈吗 私下?
Kathryn:Why do you get any consideration at all? You have shown none for me either of you. All you did was lie!
我何必要为你考虑 你可丝毫没为我考虑 你俩都没有 只会骗我!