新概念英语: 听力《童话镇》修复感情讲解
2024.01.14 20:25

  重点讲解

  1. scandal:丑行;使人震惊的丑事;丑闻

  eg. The scandal broke (= became known to the public) in May.

  这桩丑闻是在五月份曝光的。

  2. work out: 成功地发展

  eg. Things have worked out quite well for us.

  事情的结果对我们很不错。

  对话部分

  Kathryn:How do you know this? How? Did you see something?

  你怎么知道的 你看到什么了吗?

  Regina:I... saw pictures.

  我看过...照片。

  Regina:Sidney was always looking for scandal. It sells papers. He showed me.I buried them of course.

  西德尼总是四处收集八卦 那对报纸销量有益 他给我看了 当然 我把照片藏起来了。

  Kathryn:Show me.

  给我看。

  Regina:Kathryn

  凯思琳。

  Kathryn:Show me.

  把照片给我看。

  Kathryn:Why didn't you tell me?

  你为什么没告诉我?

  Regina:Because I thought you two were working it out.

  我以为你们在修复感情。

  Regina:I wanted you to work it out.

  我希望你们能破镜重圆。

  Regina:Believe me, I want you two together.

  相信我 我希望你们在一起。

  Kathryn:Why?

  为什么?

  Kathryn:Why do you care about any of this?

  你为什么要关心我们?

  Regina:Because I'm your friend.

  因为我是你的朋友。

  Kathryn:No, you're not.

  不 你不是。

  Kathryn:A friend wouldn't do this. A friend wouldn't lie. Everyone is lying to me.

  朋友不会这么做 朋友不会说谎 每个人都在骗我。

  The prince:What's this?

  这是什么?

  Abigail:It's a shrine to the guardian of the lake.

  湖的守护神的神龛。

  Abigail:Every man who faces it leaves an offering here first, asking for the creature's mercy.

  每个来访者都会先到这里供奉 祈求那怪物放他们一条生路。


MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved