重点讲解
1. have an affair with:(尤指已婚男女的)私通,风流韵事
eg. She is having an affair with her boss.
她跟老板有暧昧关系。
2. heroic:英勇的;英雄的
eg. Rescuers made heroic efforts to save the crew.
救援人员不畏艰险努力营救全体船员。
对话部分
Regina:Oh, go on. Open it.
快打开看看啊。
Henry:What's the occasion?
为什么送我礼物呢?
Regina:The occasion is I love you.
因为我爱你。
Regina:Go on. Now I know you miss your book, but with this, you can do the heroics.
打开吧 我知道你丢了童话书 但有了这个 你也可以做那些英勇的事。
Regina:You can save the princesses.
你可以救出公主。
Regina:You can be the hero.
做大英雄。
Regina:Henry, you have to believe me. When I tore down the playground, I did it for your safety.
亨利 你要相信我 我把城堡毁掉 是为了保障你的安全。
Regina:Please don't be upset with me. I really didn't mean to destroy your book.
不要生我的气 我真不是有意毁掉你的书。
Henry:It's not just the book.
不光是书的问题。
Regina:Okay. Then what is it?
好吧 那还有什么?
Henry:It's Emma. I want to see her.
艾玛 我想见她。
Kathryn:Regina, you got a min… I'm sorry.
瑞金娜 你有时... 抱歉。
Regina:Oh, don't worry about it. Henry, why don't you get home and start your homework? I'll be there in a bit, and we can have dinner.
没关系 亨利 你回家去做作业好吗 我过儿就去 然后我们吃晚饭。
Regina:Oh, Kathryn, what is it?
凯思琳 怎么了?
Kathryn:It's David. He's leaving me.
戴维 他要离开我。
Regina:That little homewrecker.
那个"小三"。
Kathryn:Excuse me?
你说什么?
Regina:She just couldn't stay away, could she?
她就是不能滚远点吗?
Kathryn:What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Regina:Why, Mary Margaret, of course.
当然是玛丽·玛格丽特。
Kathryn:What's Mary Margaret got to do with this?
玛丽·玛格丽特与此事有什么关系呢?
Kathryn:What's Mary Margaret got to do with any of this? Regina, do you know something?
玛丽·玛格丽特与此事究竟有什么关系 瑞金娜 你知道什么吗?
Regina:They've been having an affair.
他们一直有私情。