新概念英语: 听力《童话镇》怪物讲解
2024.01.17 20:27

  重点讲解

  1. sneak:偷偷地做;偷带;偷拿

  eg. We sneaked a look at her diary.

  我们偷偷看了一眼她的日记。

  2. break up:结束(关系);关闭(公司)

  eg. They decided to break up the partnership.

  他们决定拆伙。

  对话部分

  Margaret:We should have talked to you sooner, but we've been completely honest. We didn't lie.

  我们应该早点告诉你的 但我们全都告诉你了 我们没有骗你。

  Kathryn:You didn't lie?

  你们没骗人?

  Kathryn:You snuck around. You have him break up my marriage with a pack of lies, with some crap about not being able to connect?

  你们偷偷约会 你让他用一串谎话结束我们的婚姻 说什么无法与我心灵相契?

  Kathryn:He didn't have any trouble connecting with you.

  看来他很轻松就与你相契了。

  Margaret:David didn't tell you about us?

  戴维没跟你说我们的事吗?

  Kathryn:No. Of course not. That would have been the honorable thing to do.

  没有 当然没 那才是可敬的做法。

  Margaret:But he said he would tell you.

  但他说他会告诉你。

  Kathryn:Well, then he lied to you, too.

  那么 他也对你撒谎了。

  Kathryn:Good luck making it work. You two deserve each other.

  祝你们能走到一起 你们真是一对。

  The prince:Where are you?

  你在哪?

  The prince:Make yourself known to me. Beast!

  出来见我 怪物!

  The prince:Show yourself.

  现身。

  Beast:Here I am.

  我来了。


MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved