新概念英语: 听力《童话镇》我们不该在一起
2024.01.21 07:00

  重点讲解

  1. agreement:(意见或看法)一致

  eg. Are we in agreement about the price?

  对这个价格我们是否意见一致?

  2. move on to sth:开始做(别的事);换话题

  eg. Can we move on to the next item on the agenda?

  我们可以接着讨论下一项议程吗?

  对话部分

  Margaret:Who did this?

  这是谁干的?

  David:I don't know.

  我不知道。

  David:I'm sorry. I don't know how any of this happened.

  抱歉,我不知道怎么会弄成这样。

  Margaret:You don't know? Really?

  你不知道,是吗?

  David:Mary Margaret, i can't control what other people do.

  玛丽·玛格丽特,我没法掌控别人行为。

  Margaret:No, but you can control what you do, and you lied.

  没错,但你可以把握自己的行为,而你撒谎了。

  Margaret:And now everyone is calling me a tramp.

  现在所有人都说我是荡妇。

  David:Who told her?

  是谁告诉她的?

  Margaret:That is exactly the wrong question.

  这个问题可没问到点子上。

  Margaret:The real question is why didn't you do what we discussed?

  真正的问题是为何你没按我们说好的做?

  Margaret:Why didn't you tell her?

  你为什么不告诉她?

  David:I thought we could spare her feelings.

  我以为我们可以避免伤害她的感情。

  Margaret:Right. You thought. Not we. You.

  是啊,你以为,不是我们,是你!

  Margaret:And we discussed this.

  我们已经谈过这个问题了。

  David:I didn't want anyone to get hurt.

  我不想让任何人受伤害。

  Margaret:Now everyone is hurt.

  现在所有人都受伤害了。

  Margaret:We had an understanding.

  我们已经达成共识了。

  Margaret:We had an agreement.

  我们已经说好了的。

  Margaret:But you not only lied to her, you lied to me.

  但你不仅对她说了谎 你对我也说了谎。

  David:Mary Margaret, please. Listen to me.

  玛丽·玛格丽特,拜托,听我说。

  David:If we want to see if if this if what we have is love... We have to do what you said.

  如果我们想知道,我们之间究竟是不是爱情,我们就得像你说的那样。

  David:We have to pick up the pieces, and we gotta move on.

  我们得收拾残局,我们得重新开始。

  Margaret:David, this isn't love.

  戴维,这不是爱情。

  David:What we have is something else entirely.

  我们之间的感情完全是另一回事。

  Margaret:What we have is destructive, and it has to stop.

  它会给人带来伤害,我们得结束这段感情。

  David:What are you saying?

  你什么意思?

  Margaret:That we shouldn't be together.

  我们不该在一起。


MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved