新概念英语: 听力《童话镇》凯思琳要离开讲解
2024.01.22 21:45

  重点讲解

  1. irrational:不合逻辑的;没有道理的

  eg. You're being irrational.

  你不可理喻。

  2. hold sb back:妨碍进展

  eg. Do you think that mixed-ability classes hold back the better students?

  你认为把不同能力的学生混合在一起的班级会妨碍较高水平学生的进步吗?

  对话部分

  Kathryn:The way David looks at Mary Margaret... that's what I want for me...And I'm gonna go out there and I'm gonna find it.

  戴维看玛丽·玛格丽特的眼神正是我想要的。我要去大千世界,寻找我自己的爱情。

  Regina:What are you talking about?

  你在说什么呢?

  Kathryn:I'm sticking to my plan. I'm moving to Boston... Alone. If I stay here, I'll never be happy.

  我要坚持原计划,搬去波士顿,独自一人。如果我待在这里,永远都不会快乐。

  Regina:And what about David?

  那戴维怎么办?

  Kathryn:I wrote him a letter him and Mary Margaret. I told them they should be together.

  我给他写了一封信写给他和玛丽·玛格丽特。我告诉他们,他们应该在一起。

  Regina:Uh, I'm sorry. You did what?

  什么? 你干了什么?

  Kathryn:I can't see him, not now.It's just too painful.

  我现在无法面对他,太痛苦了。

  Kathryn:I'm gonna miss you, Regina.

  我会想你的,瑞金娜。

  Kathryn:You've been a good friend to me.

  你一直是我的好朋友。

  Regina:You're really going?

  你真的要去吗?

  Kathryn:You know, it's funny.I've always had this irrational fear of leaving Storybrooke, like something just was holding me back. Is that crazy?

  有趣的是,我一直对离开童话镇有种无端的恐惧,就像有东西牵制着我,很奇怪吧。

  Regina:No. Change is always frightening.

  不奇怪,变化总令人恐惧。

  Regina:But you know what, Kathryn?

  但你知道吗,凯思琳?

  Regina:This just may be what you need. Maybe you'll find what you're looking for.

  也许这正是你需要的,或许你能找到你想要的。


MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved