新概念英语: 听力《童话镇》闺蜜之夜讲解
2023.12.26 18:14

  重点讲解

  1. violence:暴力;侵犯;激烈;歪曲

  eg. They will meet violence with violence.

  他们将用暴力来对付暴力。

  2. minutes: 分钟(minute的复数);会议记录;备忘录

  eg. The best method of purifying water is boiling for 10 minutes.

  最好的净化水的办法就是把水煮沸10分钟。

  对话部分

  Emma: Girls' night's really working out for you.

  "闺蜜之夜"感觉不错吧。

  Ashley: I thought it would make me feel better.

  我以为我会感觉好一些。

  Ashley: But the truth is... I need a "Be with my guy" Night.

  但其实...我需要的是"男友之夜"。

  Ashley: But he's never around. And I'm at home with the baby all day.

  但他总不在身边 只有我一个人跟小孩在家里。

  Ashley: I mean, what's the point of being together if we're not together?

  如果不能一起生活 相互爱恋还有什么意义?

  Emma: I get it.

  我明白。

  Emma: Loving someone you can't be with... It's a terrible, terrible burden.

  爱上一个人 却不能厮守...是个极其沉重的负担。

  Ashley: Look, this was a bad idea. I shouldI should go home.

  这是个糟糕的主意 我该回家了。

  Sean: Ashley.

  阿什莉。

  Ashley: Sean?

  肖恩?

  Ashley: I thought that you were working tonight.

  你今晚不是要工作吗。

  Sean: I am. It's my break, And I had to see you... And ask you something.

  是 现在是休息时间 我必须来见你 问你一件事。

  Sean: Will you marry me?

  你愿意嫁给我吗?

  Sean: I only have a twenty minutes break, so, um, anytime now.

  我只有二十分钟休息时间 所以顾不了太多了。

  Ashley: yes!

  我愿意!

  Sean: My truck's outside if you want to take a ride Before I head back to work.

  在我回去工作前 咱们去兜兜风吧 我的卡车就在外面。

  Sean: It's not much of a date.

  不算什么正式的约会。

  Ashley: It's the best date.

  这是最棒的约会。

  Soldier:Then your carriage awaits.

  您的马车在外等候。


MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved