新概念英语: 听力《童话镇》我想和你谈谈讲解
2023.12.13 20:14

  重点讲解

  1. conversation:交谈;会话;社交

  eg. What you need is a conversation.

  你所需要的是一次谈话。

  2. loan:借出

  eg. Three teachers have been loaned to the English Department.

  3位教师已暂时借调给英文系。

  对话部分

  Mr. Gold:Well this is just perfect.

  好极了。

  Mr. Gold:I've been looking for you Mr French.

  我正找你 弗莱斯先生。

  Mr French: I'll have your money next week.

  我下周就还你钱。

  Mr. Gold:The terms of the loan were fairly specific.

  贷款书上的条款说的很清楚。

  Mr. Gold:Take the van.

  把卡车开走。

  Mr French: Wait. No. Tomorrow's Valentine's day.

  等等 别这样 明天就是情人节。

  Mr French: It's the biggest day of I've got a grand in roses in the back.

  是我做生意的好日子 我花一千块进的玫瑰花还在里面。

  Mr French: Stop! You've gotta let me sell 'em.

  停车 你得让我把花卖了。

  Mr. Gold:I'm gonna leave you two to onontinue this conversation.

  你们两个继续讨论吧。

  Mr French: Oh this is no way to do business Gold.

  戈登 生意可不是这么做的。

  Mr French: You are the lowest!

  你太奸诈了!

  Mr French: People aren't gonna put up with this!

  人们不会坐视不管的。

  Mayor: Mr. Gold that was quite a show back there.

  戈登先生 刚才这出戏很精彩。

  Mr. Gold:Well Mr French is just having a bad day. Happens to the best of us.

  弗莱斯先生今天只是不太顺利 谁都有这样的时候。

  Mayor: I've been meaning to talk to you about something.

  我有件事 一直想找你谈谈。

  Mr. Gold:Ahah and the moment you have something I want to discuss we'll have that little chat.

  等你有件我想谈的事 我们再谈吧。

  Mayor: No we're gonna do this now. It'll only take a moment.

  不 我们现在就谈谈 不用很久。

  Mr. Gold:Is there something eating you dear?

  你就这么着急吗 亲爱的?

  Mr. Gold:Something you need to get out in the open?

  你有什么不吐不快的吗?

  Mr. Gold:'Cause it's gonna have to wait. Please.

  看来要等等了 拜托 。


MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved