新概念英语:听力《童话镇》一切都来不及了
2023.12.10 14:54

  重点讲解

  1. fell:凶猛的;毁灭性的

  eg. Despite the treatment, I fell well enough to drive home that afternoon.

  经过治疗,我感到很好,那天下午我可以驾车回家了。

  2. coup:政变;妙计

  eg. State Department officials called the military coup a step backward for democracy in Thailand.

  美国务院官员称军方政变的做法使得泰国民主的进程退步。

  对话部分

  Soldier:Sir there's news from the battlefield.

  大人 前线传来消息。

  Soldier:Avonlea has fallen.

  艾凡里已被攻陷。

  Sir:My gods.

  上帝保佑。

  Sir1:If only he had come.

  他要是能来就好了。

  Sir2:Well he didn't did he?

  可是他没来 不是吗?

  Sir:Ogres are not men.

  这群怪物惨无人性。

  Sir3:We have to do something. We have to stop them.

  我们得想办法阻止他们。

  King: They are unstoppable.

  什么也阻止不了他们。

  Belle: He could be on his way right now papa.

  父亲 他可能正在赶来的路上。

  King: It's too late my girl. It's just...too late.

  太晚了 我的女儿 一切都来不及了。

  Belle: It's him. It has to be him.

  是他 肯定是他。

  Sir: How could he get past the walls?

  他是怎么穿过围墙的?

  Beast:Open it.

  开门。

  Beast:Well that was a bit of a letdown.

  有点小失望吧。

  Beast:You sent me a message-- something about um"Help. Help. We're dying. Can you save us?"

  你们捎信儿给我 说什么 "救命 我们大难临头 你能救我们吗"?

  Beast:Now the answer is... yes I can.

  我现在就答复你们我可以帮你们。

  Beast:Yes I can protect your little town... for a price.

  我可以保护你们的小镇 不过我有条件。

  King: We sent you a promise of gold.

  我们已经承诺给你一大笔金子。

  Beast:Now you see um I uh... make gold.

  你看我可以自己炼金。

  Beast:What I want is something a bit more special.

  我想要一件更特别的东西。


MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved