新概念英语:听力《童话镇》儿童游戏房讲解
2023.12.05 20:48

  重点讲解

  1. inspired:有灵感的;官方授意的

  eg. This landscape is inspired by the versatile image the DIESEL brand inquires.

  这景观灵感是来自于通用的品牌形象柴油询问。

  2. funds:资金,现金(fund的复数);基金

  eg. The market will soon tell us whether index funds are a major factor.

  市场会很快告诉我们指数基金是否是一个主要因素。

  对话部分

  Emma: And this disgraced reporter You wanna know why he was really fired?

  而这个被开除的记者 你们想知道他被解雇的真正原因吗?

  Emma: Because he stood up to her. Because he questioned her.

  就因为他站出来反对她 质疑她。

  Emma: We all know what happens to people who question the Mayor.

  我们都知道质疑镇长会是什么下场。

  Emma: You claim that you act in the best interest of all of us,but that isn't the truth, is it?

  你宣称自己在尽力维护大家的利益,但那并非实情 不是吗?

  Emma: The truth is you are a thug that doesn't care about anyone or anything but yourself.

  事实是 你是个恶棍 就只想着自己 别的都漠不关心。

  Emma: That is who you really are,and it's time for the people of Storybrooke to know that.

  这就是你的真面目,而现在是时候让童话镇的人们看清你了。

  Mayor: You are right, Ms. Swan.

  你说的没错 斯旺女士。

  Mayor: I am building a house.

  我是在建一座房子。

  Mayor: A playhouse.

  一座儿童游戏房。

  Mayor: The accusations are true.

  所有指控都是真实的。

  Mayor: I did take city funds.

  我的确动用了镇政府基金。

  Mayor: I wanted to build a playground so my son Henry and all the children of Storybrooke could have a special place to play safely.

  我想为爱子亨利 及所有童话镇的孩子,建一座儿童游戏房 让他们有个别致而安全的地方玩耍。

  Mayor: As for the sketch in your hands,it was inspired by a drawing I found in one of my son's books.

  至于你手中的草图其灵感源自我在儿子的一本书里看到的一幅图。

  Mayor: So there you have it, Ms. Swan.

  你达成目的了 斯旺女士。

  Mayor: You've exposed me for who I really am.

  你的确揭开了我的真面目。

  Mayor: I hope you're satisfied.

  希望你满意了。

  Man: The pain will soon pass.

  痛苦很快就会消逝。

  Man: You asked me to find the man who gave the mirror to your queen.

  你让我找出把镜子献给皇后的男人。

  Man: I did.

  我找到了。

  Man: I am that man.

  那人就是我。


MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved