新概念英语:听力《童话镇》解脱悲惨生活的心讲解
2023.12.05 06:22

  重点讲解

  1. transaction:交易;事务;办理;会报,学报

  eg. So far this year we have conclude more than ten transaction .

  到目前为止,本年度我们已达成十多笔交易。

  2. emotional:情绪的;易激动的;感动人的

  eg. An emotional person, mind, and no paralysis.

  一个有情感的人,心,不再麻痹。

  对话部分

  Emma: We're gonna miss that handoff.

  我们要赶不上交易了。

  Sidney:Emma. What?

  艾玛 怎么了?

  Sidney:You know that bug you planted?

  你藏的那个窃听器?

  Sidney:I think Regina found it.

  估计被瑞金娜发现了。

  Sidney:Someone's been tampering with the brakes.

  有人在刹车上动了手脚。

  Sidney:She's on to us.

  她盯上咱们了。

  Emma: Wait! The bitch tried to have me killed. I'm finding her.

  等等 那个贱人想杀了我 我一定要找到她。

  Sidney:Let's be cautious. We need to think clearly.

  慎重点 我们得想清除。

  Emma: To hell with caution. I'm gonna find out what she's doing and why she's out here.

  去你妹的慎重 我要查出她到底在干嘛 她为什么来这里。

  Mr. Gold: She was meeting me.

  她是来见我的。

  Emma: What are you doing out here with her?

  你和她在这儿干嘛?

  Mr. Gold: Just a little business transaction.

  一点业务交易。

  Emma: What's in the briefcase?

  公文包里是什么?

  Mr. Gold: Everything comes at a price.

  凡事都要有价码的。

  Mr. Gold: Land is no different.

  土地也不例外。

  Emma: That's why you're meeting her out here?

  那就是你见她的原因吗?

  Emma: Regina bought your land?

  瑞金娜买了你的土地吗?

  Mr. Gold: The very ground you're standing on.

  你脚下的这片土地。

  Emma: What does she want it for?

  她要土地干嘛?

  Mr. Gold: You know, in business, I find it's best not to ask too many questions.

  在商界 我觉得最好不要问太多。

  Mr. Gold: Hurts the bottom line.

  会触及他人的底线。

  Mr. Gold: The question is, Emma,why are you standing out here in the middle of the night with mr. Glass?

  艾玛 问题是,你为什么大半夜会和格拉斯先生 出现在这里?

  Emma: You don't know what Regina did to me.

  你不知道瑞金娜对我做了什么。

  Emma: You don't know what she did to her son.

  你不知道她对她儿子做了什么。

  Emma: We can't just sit idly by.

  我们无法袖手旁观。

  Mr. Gold: Of course you can.

  你当然可以。

  Mr. Gold: Be careful.

  小心点。

  Mr. Gold: Emotional entanglements can lead us down very dangerous paths.

  感情用事可是很危险的。

  Man: I was beginning to worry you wouldn't come.

  我还担心你不来了呢。

  Queen's father: You were expecting the Queen?

  你在等王后吗?

  Man: Who are you?

  你是谁?

  Man: What have you done with her?

  你对她做了什么?

  Queen's father: The King has locked her away in her chambers.

  国王将她软禁了。

  Queen's father: My daughter is a prisoner in her own kingdom.

  我的女儿在她自己的王国里成了阶下囚。

  Man: You... are the Queen's father?

  你是王后的父亲?

  Queen's father: Please, take this to her.

  求求你把这个带给她。

  Queen's father: The palace guards won't allow me into her chambers.

  宫殿守卫不允许我见她。

  Queen's father: They know I'd die for her.

  他们知道我愿为她而死。

  Queen's father: But you the King trusts you.

  不过换做你的话国王信任你。

  Queen's father: He doesn't know that you have my daughter's heart.

  他不知道我女儿对你一往情深。

  Queen's father: The guards will allow you in.

  守卫们会让你进去的。

  Queen's father: Give her this box.

  把这个箱子给她。

  Man: Wait. I don't understand. What is in it?

  等等 我不明白 箱子里是什么?

  Queen's father: This is the only thing that can free her from this wretched life.

  这是世上唯一能让她从这种悲惨生活中获得解脱的东西。

  Queen's father: If you truly care for my daughter,I know you'll do whatever it takes to set her free.

  如果你真心在乎我女儿,我知道你就会不顾一切帮她获得自由。


MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved