新概念英语:听力《童话镇》我愿意跟他走讲解
2023.12.13 20:09

  重点讲解

  1. estate:房地产;财产;身份

  eg. This is a tea estate.

  这是一座茶树种植园。

  2. engaged:使用中的,忙碌的

  eg. The famous writer is engaged in writing a novel.

  这位著名的作家正忙着写一篇小说。

  对话部分

  Beast:My price... is her.

  我的条件 是要她。

  Gaston:No.

  不行。

  Fiance:The young lady is engaged to me.

  她已经与我订婚。

  Beast:I wasn't asking if she was engaged.

  我又没问她订没订婚。

  Beast:I'm not looking for love.

  我又不是要爱情。

  Beast:I'm looking for a caretaker for my rather large estate.

  我想要为我的城堡 找个女佣。

  Beast:It's her or no deal.

  我就要她 不然免谈。

  Gaston:Get out. Leave!

  出去 滚!

  Beast:As you wish.

  如你所愿。

  Belle: No. Wait. I will go with him.

  等一下 我愿意跟他走。

  Gaston:I forbid it. No.

  我不答应 不要。

  Belle: No one decides my fate but me. I shall go.

  只有我能决定我自己的命运 我要跟他走。

  Gaston:It's forever dearie.

  亲爱的 这可是一辈子的事。

  Belle: My family my friends they will all live?

  我的家人 我的朋友 都会平安无事?

  Beast:You have my word.

  我向你保证。

  Belle: Then you have mine.

  那就这么说定了。

  Belle: I will go with you forever.

  我这一辈子都跟着你。

  Beast:Deal.

  成交。

  King: Belle. Belle. You cannot do this.

  贝儿 贝儿 你不能跟他走。

  King: Belle please. You can't go with this... beast.

  贝儿 求求你 别跟这个野兽走。

  Belle: Father... Gaston... it's been decided.

  父亲 加斯顿 我意已决。

  Beast:You know... she's right.

  你要知道 她说的很对。

  Beast:The deal is struck.

  交易已定。

  Beast:Oh. Congratulations on your little war.

  恭喜你们此战胜利。


MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved