新概念英语:听力《童话镇》失去主动权讲解
2023.12.13 15:07

  重点讲解

  1. substantial:大量的;实质的;内容充实的

  eg. The life without goal is not substantial!

  没有目标的生活是不充实的!

  2. pretend:假装;假扮;伪称

  eg. Even if you are not confident, pretend to be.

  即使在你没有自信的时候也要假装自信。

  对话部分

  Man: You gave me my freedom.

  你给了我自由。

  Man: You gave me a chance to find love, and for that, I'm forever in your debt,but just as you freed me,so must I now free your queen.

  你给了我寻找真爱的机会 为此 我永远都欠你的情但如同你给我自由我现在也必须给你的皇后自由。

  Man: Forgive me.

  原谅我。

  King: You were right.

  你说得对。

  King: I never should have made a wish.

  我真不该许愿。

  Mr. Gold: Look at her.

  看看她。

  Mr. Gold: Queen of the castle.

  一副城堡女王的派头。

  Mr. Gold: You know, what you did in there was commendable, Ms. Swan,but if you really want to bring her down, you're gonna need a strong ally.

  你的所作所为令人钦佩 斯旺女士,但想把她拉下马 你还需要一个强大的同盟。

  Emma: Like yourself?

  比方说你?

  Emma: Thanks, but I'm still not interested.

  多谢 但我还是不感兴趣。

  Mr. Gold: Oh, one can wish.

  人总能抱有希望。

  Mayor: Ms. Swan, a word?

  斯旺女士 能谈谈吗?

  Mayor: Alone.

  我们俩单独谈。

  Mayor: I don't know what you were hoping to accomplish in there,but now I hope you'll go back to your job,which is upholding the law, not breaking it.

  我不知道你当时是想达到什么目的,但现在我希望你能回到岗位上,维护法纪 而不是违反法纪。

  Mayor: You don't think I know you broke into my office?

  你当我不知道你闯进我办公室的事?

  Emma: Don't pretend like you're so innocent. I know you messed with the brakes on my car.

  别装无辜了 我知道你在我刹车上做了手脚。

  Mayor: Your brakes?

  你的刹车?

  Emma: Are you delusional?

  你这是被害妄想吗?

  Mayor: Why would I kill you when you just saw I had nothing to hide?

  你刚刚见证我无可隐瞒 我为什么要杀你?

  Emma: Nothing I can prove.

  现在我还没有证据。

  Mayor: Well, until you have something more substantial than disdain to throw my way,you're gonna stay away from me,and more importantly, from Henry.

  除非你有比蔑视更实质性的证据能呈现出来,你就得离我远点,更重要的是 离亨利远点。

  Mayor: But that's Not open for discussion.

  但那是... 没有商量余地。

  Mayor: You've lost the high ground, sheriff.

  你现在失去主动权了 警长。

  Mayor: If I wanted to, there's not a judge in the world that would deny me a restraining order after what you've done.

  鉴于你的行为 只要我去申请 没有法官会拒绝签发对你的禁止令。

  Mayor: You don't get to see my son unless I say so,and right now?

  除非经我允许 你不得见我儿子,而现在?

  Mayor: I don't say so.

  我就不允许。


MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved