新概念英语:听力《童话镇》爱是最强大的魔力讲解
2024.04.03 09:38

  重点讲解

  1. invest sth in sth:投资

  eg. He invested his life savings in his daughter's business.

  他把一生的积蓄投资到了女儿的企业。

  2. cure for sth:药;药物;疗法

  eg. There is no known cure but the illness can be treated.

  这种病尚没有确切的治瘉方法,但可以医治。

  对话部分

  Margaret:I can't pay you.

  我雇不起你。

  Mr.Gold:I didn't ask for money.

  我不要钱。

  Margaret:Then why are you doing this?

  那你为什么这么做?

  Mr.Gold:Let's just say... I'm invested in your future.

  这样说吧我在投资你的未来。

  Dwarf:The potion you gave Snow, It changed her. She's not the same.

  你给白雪的魔药 改变了她 她变得不一样了。

  Rumplestiltskin:Well, of course it changed her.

  当然会改变她。

  Rumplestiltskin:It took away her love,left a big hole in her heart.

  它夺走了她的爱 在她的心中留下了一个大洞。

  Rumplestiltskin:There is no cure for what she's got.The person she was... there's no way to bring her back.No potion can bring back true love.Love... Is the most powerful magic of all,The only magic I haven't been able to bottle.If you can bottle love, you can do anything.But you don't care about that, do ya? Now what is it you really want?

  她已经无可救药 曾经的她再也回不来了 没有哪剂药能带回真爱 爱是最强大的魔力 是唯一一种我没能收集的魔力 如果你将真爱封存 那你就无所不能 但你对这个没兴趣 对吧 你到底想要什么?

  Snow:I want your help... To kill the Queen.

  我想让你帮我 杀了巫后。

  Rumplestiltskin:Now we're talking, dearie.

  这就对了 亲爱的。

  Dwarf:Snow, don't.

  白雪 别这样。

MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved