新概念英语:听力《童话镇》每个人都有阴暗面讲解
2024.03.24 11:51

  重点讲解

  1. with respect:(通常在表示强烈不同意之前说)恕我直言

  eg. With all due respect, the figures simply do not support you on this.

  恕我直言,这些数字根本不能支持你的观点。

  2. pile sth (up):堆放;摞起;叠放

  eg. The clothes were piled high on the chair.

  衣服在椅子上堆得高高的。

  对话部分

  Mayor:Maybe you don't.Maybe you just want to.Everyone has a dark side, David.

  也许你不了解 或许你只是一厢情愿 每个人都有阴暗面 戴维。

  David:Yeah, sure, but having a dark side and doing something so evil That's a different thing. That's not what she is.

  话是这么说 但是有阴暗面和做出如此邪恶的事情是完全不同的 她不是这样的人。

  Mayor:Perhaps. I always believe that evil isn't born. It's made.

  也许吧 我一直相信邪恶不是与生俱来的 而是现实造就。

  David:All due respect, Regina, I don't think you know much about evil.

  恕我直言 瑞金娜 我觉得你不了解什么是邪恶。

  Mayor:Well, if she didn't do it, then who did?

  如果不是她干的 那是谁干的?

  David:I don't know. That's what I've been trying to figure out.But those blackouts I've been having they made everything so hazy.

  不知道 我一直在想这个 只是之前我发生了几次记忆缺失搞得我弄不清状况。

  Mayor:Please tell me you're not accusing yourself.

  你这不是在指控自己有罪吧。

  David:You know, maybe if I could clear up my missing time, I could prove Mary Margaret's innocence.

  如果我能回忆起我失去的记忆 说不定能证明玛丽·玛格丽特是无辜的。

  Mayor:You're very sweet, David.

  你人真好 戴维。

  David:But you're also wrong.Evil doesn't always look evil.Sometimes it's staring right at us, and we don't even realize it.

  但你错了 邪恶并不写在脸上 有时它近在眼前 而我们却毫无察觉。

  Margaret:The heating vent?Emma, I don't even know where the heating vent in my bedroom is.

  暖气口 艾玛 我都不知道卧室里的暖气口在哪。

  Emma:Well, someone did, and they put a hunting knife in there.I checked for signs of a breakin, but there weren't any.

  有人知道 而且还在里面放了一把猎刀 我查找了强行闯入的痕迹 但没有发现。

  Margaret:You don't believe me.

  你不相信我。

  Emma:Of course I do.But what I think doesn't matter.The evidence is piling up by the hour.

  我当然相信你 但我信不信不重要 现在证据越来越多。

  Margaret:Okay, what are you saying?

  好吧 你想说什么?

  Emma:I'm saying you should think about hiring a lawyer.

  我想说 你应该考虑雇个律师。

  Lawyer:An excellent idea.

  好主意。

MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved