新概念英语:听力《童话镇》复仇不是解决之道讲解
2024.03.16 11:19

  重点讲解

  1. understandable:合情理的;正常的;可以理解的

  eg. It was an understandable mistake to make.

  那是一个情有可原的失误。

  2. anger:怒;怒火;怒气

  eg. Jan slammed her fist on the desk in anger.

  简气愤地捶打桌子。

  对话部分

  Snow:The portion was the solution, not the problem.The problem is that I'm living here, in a house full of dwarves instead of in my palace, with my father, as a princess,But I can't do that anymore, can I?Because he was murdered, murdered by the same woman who sent a huntsman to kill me!

  药水是解药,而不是问题。问题在于我住在这里 跟一群矮人住在一起 而不在我的宫殿 做为公主跟我父王一起生活 可我不能回到过去了 因为他被杀了 而杀害他的女人还派了一个猎人来杀我。

  Dwarf:Snow, your anger towards the Queen is understandable.It's just not fair to take it out on your friends.

  白雪 你对巫后的愤怒是可以理解的 可是把愤怒撒在你的朋友身上是不对的。

  Snow:You're right.I should be taking it out on her.

  是啊 我应该撒在她头上。

  Dwarf:Oh, wait. Revenge is not the answer.No, it's gonna change you.It'll turn you into something darker than you can imagine.You don't want to go there.

  等等 复仇不是解决之道 复仇会改变你的 它会让你变得难以想象的邪恶 你可别那么做。

  Snow:Oh, no, no. Good news, fellas. You can quit your complaining, because I'm leaving.I have more important things to do.

  别别 好消息 各位 你们不必再抱怨了 因为我要走了 我有更重要的事情要做。

  Dwarf:Wait. Don't go!

  等等 别走!

  Dwarf:Snow. Don't do this!

  白雪 别这么做!

  Dwarf:Wait. No!

  等等 别!

  Dwarf:Where are you going?

  你去哪?

  Snow:To kill the Queen.

  杀了巫后。

  Mayor: Hello, Ms. Blanchard.

  你好 布兰切特女士。

MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved