新概念英语:听力《童话镇》彼特之死讲解
2024.03.08 10:00

  重点讲解

  1. take a chance (on sth):冒险

  eg. We took a chance on the weather and planned to have the party outside.

  我们怀着天气可能会好的侥幸心理筹划到户外聚会。

  2. be beside the point:无关紧要;离题;不相关

  eg. Yes, I know it was an accident, but that's beside the point.

  是的,我知道那是个事故,可是这无关紧要。

  对话部分

  Grandma:Where's Mary? Come on, girl. Wake up. We best bar the door. If Mary's not back by now, she'll have to take her chances.

  玛丽哪去了 醒醒吧 姑娘 我们得把门拴好 如果玛丽现在还不回来 就得碰运气了。

  Mary:She's in no danger.

  她没有危险。

  Grandma:What have you done?

  你干了什么?

  Mary:No, it's okay. It's all right. It's fine.

  没事的 她很好。

  Grandma:Where is she?

  她在哪里?

  Mary:She's well, she's with Peter, and I know that you don't like him, but that's really beside the point.

  她跟彼得在一起 我知道你不喜欢他 但这不是问题的关键。

  Grandma:You stupid, careless, ridiculous girl.

  你这个粗心荒唐的傻妞。

  Mary:No, you don't understand. Peter isn't This is going to be difficult to accept. You just have to trust me. He's the wolf.

  不 你不明白 彼得不是... 你会很难接受这个现实 你得相信我 他是那头狼。

  Grandma:You think Peter is the wolf?

  你以为彼得是那头狼?

  Mary:Yes. This terrible creature is also human. It's okay, though. He won't hurt her. She's got him tied up.

  是的 这个恐怖的生灵也是人类 但没关系 他不会伤害她 她把他绑起来了。

  Grandma:He's tied up? Oh, that poor boy.

  被绑起来了 这可怜的孩子。

  Peter:Red, no. Red! It's me. Don't. Don't! Please! Red! No! Red! No! Red! No.

  小红帽 不 小红帽 是我 不要 不要 拜托 小红帽 不要 小红帽 不 小红帽 不要。

  Mary:Is that what I think it is?

  那真是那个吗?

  Grandma:Yeah. I can't look.

  是的 我没法看。

MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved