新概念英语:听力《童话镇》小红帽知道真相讲解
2024.03.10 07:02

  重点讲解

  1. confused:糊涂的;迷惑的

  eg. People are confused about all the different labels on food these days.

  人们如今被那些五花八门的食物标签搞得稀里糊涂。

  2. keep sb from sth:保护;使免受

  eg. His only thought was to keep the boy from harm.

  他一心想的就是不要让这男孩受到伤害。

  对话部分

  Mary:What's going on? Why do we run?

  出什么事了我们为什么跑?

  Grandma:Don't you hear them?

  你没听到吗?

  Grandma:We have to go.

  我们得快跑。

  Mary:Go? I don't understand.

  为什么要跑。

  Grandma:No, I'll explain it later. We must hurry.

  我待会儿再解释 我们得抓紧。

  Red:What? I'm confused. What's happened? Where's Peter?

  我糊涂了 出什么事了 彼得在哪里?

  Grandma:He wasn't the wolf.

  他不是狼。

  Red:Granny?

  外婆 怎么回事?

  Grandma:I was wrong to keep it from you. But now you have to go. Red. Go.

  是我不该瞒着你 但是现在你快跑吧 小红帽 快跑。

  Red:Me? Oh, gods, it'sit's me.

  是我吗 天啊 我才是大灰狼。

  Grandma:Red, go.

  小红帽快跑。

  Red:I don't want to go like this.

  我不想这样一走了之。

  Grandma:You have to.

  你必须走。

  Red:No. No. No. No. No. No. It's okay. It's gonna be okay.

  不不不 不要啊 没事 一切都会好的。

  Red:Mary, there's no time.

  玛丽 没时间了。

  Grandma:I know. I'll get her out of here.

  我知道 我带她走。

  Emma: You look good.

  气色不错啊。

  Ruby: Thanks.

  谢谢。

  Emma: Want something for the sheriff?

  来给警长买东西吗?

  Ruby: No.

  不是。

  Emma: Is your arm okay?

  你手臂还好吗?

  Ruby: Same as it is every full moon. Ahh.

  还是每次满月时那样。

  Emma: What are you doing here, Ruby?

  你来做什么?鲁比?

MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved