新概念英语:听力《童话镇》鲁比查案讲解
2024.03.07 09:59

  重点讲解

  1. direct sb (to...):给(某人)指路;为(某人)领路

  eg. A police officer was directing the traffic.

  一名警察在指挥交通。

  2. clue:(问题答案的)线索,提示

  eg. Diet may hold the clue to the causes of migraine.

  饮食习惯有可能导致偏头痛。

  对话部分

  Ruby:Sheriff's station. Thank you for calling. How may I direct your...

  警察局 感谢来电 我能帮您......

  Emma:Hey, stop. It's me. Here's the thing, the last time David went for a dream walk, he went to the toll bridge.You know the one? It's a crazy hunch, but I want you to take my bug and go and see if he was there.

  停 是我 是这样的 上一次戴维梦游 他去了收费桥 你知道那儿吧 我只是有个预感 我要你开我的车去看看他去过那里没有。

  Ruby:No, I could get somebody else to.

  我可以派别人去。

  Emma:Ruby, you were great out there. I still don't know how you found him. You can do this.

  鲁比 你很能干 我还是不知道你怎么找到他的 你能做到的。

  Ruby:I don't know.

  我说不好。

  Emma:It's gonna be dark out soon. David's gonna be let out. If there is something there, we've gotta get there first. We don't have time to argue. Can you do this?

  就快天黑了 戴维就要出院了 如果那里有什么 我们得先找到 我们没时间争论了 你能做到吗?

  Ruby:I mean, what am I even looking for?

  我到底要找什么?

  Emma:Anything out of the ordinary. Something that doesn't belong there.

  任何异常的东西 不属于那里的东西。

  Ruby:And... If I find something?

  如果找到了呢?

  Emma:Just follow your instincts.

  跟着感觉走。

  Ruby:You... Can't give me a clue... What I'm looking for?

  你...就不能给我点提示吗 告诉我要找什么?

  Emma:Anything of Kathryn's. Ruby? What's going on? Did you find something? Ruby? Ruby?

  凯思琳的东西 鲁比 怎么了 有发现吗 鲁比 鲁比?

MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved