重点讲解
1. think of:想出;构思出
eg. Can anybody think of a way to raise money?
谁能想出个集资的办法?
2. have lives:(某情景或工作的)一段生活经历
eg. He met a lot of interesting people during his life as a student.
他在学生时代接触过许多有趣的人。
对话部分
Peter:Oh, my gods. Those men. They died. If I did that...
老天 那些人 他们都死了 如果凶手是我……
Red:Forget the past. Think of the future. We can go now, Peter, have lives. All we need to do is tie you up during the wolfstime, and I know where to get rope.
忘了过去 想想未来 我们现在走吧 彼得 一起好好生活 只要在狼的活动期把你绑起来就行 我知道去哪儿弄绳子。
Peter:No. Not rope.
不 绳子不行。
Red:Chains.
锁链。
Peter:Just in case. Just in case you're right. I'll show you how to rig it up so that I can't get out. And then you need to get away from me.
以防万一 万一你是对的 我会教你怎么绑 这样我就逃不掉了 然后你得离开我。
Red:No. I'm staying with you.
不要 我要留下陪你。
Red:I'll stay with you all night and for all the nights to come.
我会整晚都陪着你 以后的每晚也是。
Peter:You'd do that for me?
你愿意为了我这么做?
Red:I'd do anything for you.
为了你我什么都愿意。