新概念英语:听力《童话镇》鲁比的新工作讲解
2024.02.28 06:10

  重点讲解

  1. look through sb:佯装没有看见而不理会某人

  eg. She just looked straight through me.

  她竟然假装没看见我。

  2. clean up:打扫(或清除)干净

  eg. Who's going to clean up this mess?

  这么又脏又乱的,谁来清理?

  对话部分

  Emma:I actually have some money in the budget if you wanna help out around here.

  如果你想在这边帮忙的话 我的预算里还有钱。

  Ruby :Yes! Thank you. Yes. Um, I could answer phones and help out.Um, is there anything else that you need done? Organize files, cleaning up? Please. I wanna be useful.

  好啊 谢谢 想啊 我可以接电话 帮大家解决困难 你还有什么需要我做的吗 整理文件 打扫房间 我想帮忙。

  Emma:I'm swamped with the Kathryn Nolan thing. If you maybe wanna grab us lunch, I would never say no to a grilled cheese.

  我一直在处理凯思琳·诺兰的事 如果你能帮我们买午饭 请帮我带一个烤乳酪。

  Ruby :Done. You want anything?

  好的 你要什么?

  Henry: Um, two chocolate chip cookies, an apple pie, and a hot dog.

  两个巧克力曲奇 一个苹果派 一个热狗。

  Emma:He ate at school.

  他在学校吃过了。

  Ruby :Hey. Lunch, Mary Margaret? I'm getting for everyone.

  玛丽·玛格丽特 午餐吃什么 我去买。

  Margaret:Uh, no. I'm not hungry.

  不用了 我不饿。

  Margaret:David's in the woods. There's something wrong with him. He looked right through me. It's like... It's like he was a different person.

  戴维去树林里了 他好像不太对劲 他眼神空洞 就好像...好像是另外一个人。

  Red: Here's another one.

  这又是一个脚印。

  Mary:Right. And then here's...

  对 这里还有...

  Red: What?

  什么?

  Mary:This print it looks like it's... Halfwolf and halfboot.

  这个脚印 看起来像是...一半是狼爪一半是靴子。

  Red: See? Wolves don't wear boots.

  看到没 狼可不会穿靴子。

  Mary:No, they don't.

  没错。

  Red: Then it just continues like it was a man. Like it was a man and a wolf.

  脚印往前延伸 就像是人的足迹 就像是人又是狼。

  Mary:Red, what kind of monster is this?

  小红帽 这是个什么怪物?

MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved