新概念英语:听力《童话镇》勒罗伊搞破坏讲解
2024.02.22 20:17

  重点讲解

  1. solidly:坚固地;结实地;牢固地

  eg. He stood solidly in my path.

  他把我的道挡得死死的。

  2. duck:躲闪;躲避

  eg. He ducked the first few blows then started to fight back.

  他躲开最先几拳后便开始反击。

  对话部分

  Leroy:I'm not gonna jump.

  我又不是要跳楼。

  Astrid:You're not?

  你不会吗?

  Leroy:No. Are you crazy? I could hit someone. You know how much damage I could do? I'm solidly built.

  不会 你疯了吗 我可能会砸到人的 你知道我能造成多大的伤害吗 我可是铁打的。

  Astrid:Leroy, what are you doing up here?

  勒罗伊 你在这里干什么?

  Leroy:I'm gonna get my moment.

  我要得到我的美好时刻。

  Astrid:Whoa, whoa, whoa. What?

  什么?

  Leroy:You might wanna duck.

  你最好先躲一下。

  Astrid:What are you doing?

  你在干什么?

  Leroy:I'm selling candles, sister.

  我这是卖蜡烛 小妹。

  Nova:Dreamy, come on. I have to show you something.

  爱做梦 快来 我得让你看些东西。

  Dreamy:Nova, we need to talk.

  诺娃 我们得谈谈。

  Nova:No. You have to see this. Take a look.

  不 你得看看这个 看一下。

  Dreamy:It's amazing.

  太棒了。

  Nova:It has everything we need to explore the world supplies, maps of all the kingdoms, a sturdy sail.

  船上有我们探索世界所需的一切 物资 所有王国的地图 坚固的帆。

  Dreamy:Nova. I can't go with you.

  诺娃 我不能和你一起去。

MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved