新概念英语:听力《童话镇》鲁比找工作讲解
2024.02.29 04:11

  重点讲解

  1. stride:大步走;阔步行走

  eg. We strode across the snowy fields.

  我们大步流星地穿过雪封的旷野。

  2. messenger:送信人;通信员;邮递员;信使

  eg. He sent the order by messenger.

  他通过邮递员发出订单。

  对话部分

  Mary:And those.

  那边还有。

  Red: Oh, my gods. How big is this thing?

  天哪 这东西到底有多大?

  Mary:This was one stride? From here... To there?

  这是一个跨步 从这里 到那里?

  Red: Come on. Over there, through the brush and off towards the hill.

  走吧 那边 穿过灌木 朝着山那边去了。

  Mary:You're good at this.

  你还挺在行的嘛。

  Red: When there's something I want, I'm good at tracking it down.

  只要是我想要的东西 我就能找到它。

  Henry: Wanna be a bike messenger?

  想不想做一个单车快递?

  Ruby :Bike messenger?

  那是什么?

  Henry: That's about taking things to people in a little basket.

  把东西装在小篮子里给别人送去。

  Ruby :No. Yeah, see, I'm not so great at bike riding.

  不想 我不太会骑自行车。

  Henry: How about taking things on foot, to people, in a little basket?

  那拿着小篮子 走着去给人送东西呢?

  Ruby :I'm not so sure that's a real job.

  这也算一份工作吗。

  Ruby :Why do the phones keep doing that?

  电话为什么一直发出声音?

  Henry: Oh, the nonemergency calls go to a machine when Emma's busy.

  艾玛忙时非紧急电话会接到一台机器上。

  Ruby :Sheriff's station. How can I help you?

  警局 有什么能效劳的?

  Ruby :Mmhmm. I'll get her to return. Thank you, too. Sheriff's station. Hey, Miss Ginger. Uh, no, that's not a prowler. That's Archie's dog Pongo. Throw him a vanilla wafer. He'll quiet down. Did you still want to talk to emma? Great. Glad I could help.

  我会让她回电的 也谢谢你 警局 金杰女士 那不是什么野兽 阿奇的狗狗鹏格 给它一块香草饼干它就安静了 你还要找艾玛吗 太好了 很高兴能帮上忙。

  Emma:How's it going, you two?

  你俩 怎么样了?

  Ruby :Great, except I can't do anything.

  很好 只是我什么都不会做。

  Emma:I'm sure that's not true. I just saw you on the phone. That was good.

  这话不太对吧 我看见你接电话了 不错。

  Ruby :That? That's nothing.

  接个电话算什么事。

  Emma:No. No, it isn't.

  当然算了。

MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved