新概念英语:听力《童话镇》鲁比与旺斯警长查案
2024.03.04 07:18

  重点讲解

  1. flair for sth:天资;天赋;天分

  eg. He has a flair for languages.

  他有学语言的天分。

  2. wilderness:未开发的地区;荒无人烟的地区;荒野

  eg. The Antarctic is the world's last great wilderness.

  南极洲是世界上发现最晚的大荒原。

  对话部分

  Emma: Okay, kid. Don't mean to kick you out, but I gotta go see if David's in some kind of trouble out there.

  好了 孩子 我不是想赶你走 但我得去看看戴维是不是在外面遇到了麻烦。

  Henry: It's okay. I'm supposed to meet my mom. There.

  没关系 我现在得去见我妈妈 给你。

  Emma: Nice.

  真乖。

  Henry: You know, you can let Ruby do more. She's little Red Riding Hood.

  你可以让鲁比做更多的事情 她是小红帽。

  Emma: With the little basket? Yeah, she seems like a badass.

  还提着小篮子 是啊 她真霸气。

  Henry: She is. She just doesn't remember how cool she is or what she's capable of. But it's true.

  确实 她只是忘记了自己有多厉害 忘了自己的本事 但我说的是真的。

  Emma: Hey, Ruby.

  你好 鲁比。

  Ruby: Hey, Henry.

  好 亨利。

  Ruby: Got your grilled cheese.

  帮你带了烤奶酪。

  Emma: Thank you. You all right?

  谢谢 你还好吗?

  Ruby: I guess. I mean, this is something I know how to do, so yay.

  也许吧 这是我会做的 真是太棒了。

  Emma: Okay, let's pack these back up, and we can eat it in the car.I need to do a little wilderness search, and I need your help.

  好吧 把这些打包 我们去车上吃吧 我要去野外搜查 需要你协助。

  Ruby: I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna screw it up. I mean, I'll screw it up with flair, but ...

  我想我一定会帮倒忙的 我天生就是帮倒忙的 但是...…

  Emma: No, you won't. Come on. You can do this.

  你不会的 来吧 你能做好的。

  Ruby: This place is massive. How are we supposed to find one guy?

  这地方这么大 怎么找人啊?

  Emma: Shh. Hey, shh. We might be able to hear him.

  别说话 我们也许能听到他。

  Ruby: It's massive.

  这里太大了。

  Emma: I'm following the path because there are boot prints, so just stay close.

  我是跟着靴印走的 跟紧我。

  Ruby: I shouldn't even be here. I'm just gonna screw everything up. Oh, wait.

  我就不该来 只会帮倒忙 等等。

  Emma: Ruby.

  鲁比。

  Ruby: I hear him.

  我听到了。

  Emma: Really?

  真的吗?

  Ruby: Yeah, really. I hear him or... something.

  真的 我听到他... 或是什么了。

MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved