新概念英语:听力《童话镇》戴维失忆讲解
2024.03.05 09:19

  重点讲解

  1. figure sb out:弄懂;弄清楚;弄明白

  eg. I can't figure out how to do this.

  我弄不懂怎样做这件事。

  2. wake sb up:醒;醒来;唤醒;弄醒

  eg. What time do you usually wake up in the morning?

  通常你早晨几点钟醒?

  对话部分

  Ruby: I... I mean, I know where he is. Don't you?

  我知道他在哪了 你没听见吗?

  Emma:No.

  没听见。

  Ruby: What are you doing?

  你在做什么?

  Ruby: He's over here!

  他在这里!

  Emma:Ruby! Ruby? David? Oh, God. Come on. David, come on. Wake up. David, wake up.

  鲁比 鲁比 戴维 天啊 醒醒 戴维 拜托 醒醒 戴维 醒醒。

  David:Emma? What? Ruby?

  艾玛 怎么回事 鲁比?

  Emma:Do you remember where you are?

  你知道自己在哪里吗?

  David:No, I... What the hell? I wasI was in your office. Did you bring me here?

  不知道 发生了什么 我刚刚还在你办公室 你带我来这里的吗?

  Emma:You don't remember anything since you were in my office? Last night?

  你离开我办公室之后的事都不记得了吗 那是昨晚啊?

  David:No. I don't.

  不 不记得了。

  Dr. :Well, he's bruised, scratched up, a little dehydrated... What'd you expect.

  他有一些淤青和擦伤 还有点脱水 你以为他怎么了。

  Emma:He's got a cut on his head.

  他头上有伤。

  Dr. :It's superficial. I can refer him to Dr. Hopper for a mental health eval, but it's my opinion that whatever caused this blackout is the same phenomenon we observed when he came out of his coma moving around, acting out, not remembering it later.

  皮肉伤罢了 我可以介绍他去找和普医生做个心理测试 但我认为这次晕厥的原因和他从昏迷中苏醒后所表现的症状相同四处游走 活动 之后就全部忘记。

  Emma:We will figure it out.

  我们会查明究竟的。

MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved