新概念英语:听力《童话镇》戴维失忆
2024.03.06 10:20

  重点讲解

  1. episode:(人生的)一段经历;(小说的)片段,插曲

  eg. I'd like to try and forget the whole episode.

  我倒想尽量把那段经历全部忘掉。

  2. arrestsb for sth:逮捕;拘留

  eg. A man has been arrested in connection with the robbery.

  一名男子因与这桩抢劫案有关已被逮捕。

  对话部分

  Emma:We’ll figure it out.

  我们会查清楚的。

  David:It's so strange. I can't even believe it happened.

  太奇怪了 真不敢相信有这种事。

  Emma:How functional could he be during one of these episodes? I mean, he talked to someone.

  他发作的时候能做些什么呢 他和别人说话了。

  Dr. :Well, people in similar states even under sleep medication do all sorts of things: Cooking, talking, driving a car.

  有类似状况的人即使吃了安眠药物 也能做各种事 比如烹饪 交谈 开车。

  David:You want to know if I could've made that call or more. You... You want to know if I could've... what, kidnapped her? Killed her?

  你是想问我会不会打了那通电话甚至是... 你想问我会不会绑架她 或者杀害她。

  Dr. :Now take it easy there.

  不要激动。

  Emma:No one's saying you did anything bad, David.

  没有人说你做了坏事 戴维。

  David:No, but it would explain why it didn't seem like I was lying. I wouldn't know.

  但这能解释我为何不像在说谎 因为我完全就不知道。

  Regina:Stop talking, David.

  别说了 戴维。

  Regina:What are you doing here? Why doesn't this man have a lawyer present? Have you even read him his rights?

  你在这做什么 为何他的律师不在场 你向他宣读他的权力了吗?

  Emma:No, because he's not under arrest. We're just talking.

  没有 因为他又没被捕 我们只是谈谈。

  Regina:Right. Just talking.

  好啊 只是谈谈。

  Emma:What are you doing here?

  你在这干嘛?

  Dr. :Mayor Mills is still Mr. Nolan's emergency contact.

  米尔斯镇长还是诺兰先生的紧急联系人。

  Emma:You have to be kidding me.

  开什么玩笑。

  Emma:I thought that changed to Kathryn.

  我以为已经换成了凯思琳。

  Regina:Well, Kathryn's currently unavailable. Some people haven't found her yet. Stop trying to place blame and just find her.

  凯思琳现在不在 有些人还没找到她 少怨这怪那的 设法找到她。

  Emma:There's a whole lot of Maine to search, Regina.

  缅因州可不小 瑞金娜。

  Regina:Well, you covered this room. I suggest you branch out.

  你已经找过这间屋子了 我建议你往外拓展一下。

MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved