重点讲解
1. tender:和善的;温柔的;亲切的;慈爱的
eg. What he needs now is a lot of tender loving care (= sympathetic treatment).
他现在需要的是充分的关心和爱护。
2. disguise:假扮;装扮;伪装
eg. She disguised herself as a boy.
她女扮男装。
对话部分
Snow: Do you know what a diamond is? It's the strongest substance known to man or beast, beautiful, precious, nearly impervious to destruction. Nearly. This... this is an ax from the dwarf mines. It's a special blade.It can, believe it or not, actually cut a diamond. Imagine what it can do to human flesh... soft, pliable, tender flesh.
你知道钻石是什么吗 那是这世界上最坚硬的物质 美丽夺目 珍贵无比 几乎坚不可摧 但只是几乎 而这个...这是把矮人用来采矿的锄头 它的刀刃很特殊 信不信由你 能切割钻石哦 想想它能给肉体凡胎造成怎样的伤害 你那又软又韧 脆弱的躯体。
Man: She's at her castle, but only for the night.In the morning, she leaves for the Summer Palace.Please! That's all I know.
她在自己的城堡里 但她只待一晚 明早 她会出发去夏宫 求你了 我只知道这些。
Snow: That Summer Palace was built for my mother.
那座夏宫是为我母亲而建的。
Man: What do you think you're doing?
你这是在干什么?
Snow: I already told you.I'm going to kill the Queen.
我已经告诉你了 我要去杀皇后。
Man: By stealing the armor off a knight?
所以要偷骑士的盔甲吗?
Snow: Whatever I have to do to get into the castle.So get out of my way. I have to get there before she departs.
只要能潜入城堡我会不择手段 所以别挡我的路 我得在她离开之前赶到那里。
Man: Have you lost your mind? You really think this disguise is gonna fool anybody?
你疯了吗 你真以为这副伪装能骗过谁吗?
Snow: I'm getting in there.
我无论如何都要潜入城堡。
Man: Listen to yourself!
听听你说的话!