新概念英语:听力《童话镇》玛丽含冤入狱讲解
2024.03.17 09:19

  重点讲解

  1. cause for sth:理由;动机;缘故

  eg. The food was excellent—I had no cause for complaint.

  饭菜好极了,我没理由抱怨。

  2. favouritism:偏爱;偏袒

  eg. The students accused the teacher of favouritism.

  学生指责老师有偏心。

  对话部分

  Man:Red, look out.

  小红帽,当心!

  Man:We need to move, they found us.

  该走了,他们发现我们了。

  Red:Go. I'll take care of them.

  你先走 我来对付他们。

  Man:Red, I'm not leaving you.

  小红帽 我不会丢下你不管的。

  Red:Find Snow. That's all that matters. Find her!

  找到白雪才是要紧事 去找她!

  Red:What are you gonna do?

  你要干什么?

  Man:I'm giving you a head start.

  替你拖住他们。

  Man:Please turn to the right.

  向右转。

  Margaret:Emma, this is a mistake. I didn't kill Kathryn.

  艾玛 你抓错人了 我没杀凯思琳。

  Emma:Of course you didn't.But while I am your friend, I am also the sheriff, and I have to go where the evidence leads.

  我知道你没杀她 我虽是你的朋友 但也是警长 我得跟着证据查案。

  Margaret:Which points to me? Emma, yesterday it was David. There's something not right here.

  有证据说我是凶手 艾玛 昨天还是戴维有嫌疑 这事明摆着有蹊跷。

  Emma:I know, but your fingerprints were on that box, and his are not...So now we have to deal with...this.

  我知道 不过匣子上是你的指纹 不是戴维的 所以现在我们得照章办事。

  Margaret:Evidence that says I cut out Kathryn's heart and buried it in the woods? This is insane.

  有证据表明我把凯思琳的心挖出来然后埋在林子里了 这太疯狂了。

  Emma:If I don't book you, with all this evidence, it's gonna look like favoritism.And then Regina will have cause and she will fire me, and then you know what she'll do? She'll bring in someone who will railroad you.

  以现有的证据 如果我不把你记录在案 就会像是我在偏袒你 瑞金娜就有理由把我解职 然后呢 她会找个以莫须有罪名关你入狱的人来。

MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved