新概念英语:听力《童话镇》找到白雪公主的踪迹讲解
2024.03.22 04:50

  重点讲解

  1. threaten sb with sth:扬言要;威胁;恐吓

  eg. They broke my windows and threatened me.

  他们砸碎我的窗子并威胁我。

  2. painful:令人痛苦(或难过、难堪)的

  eg. Their efforts were painful to watch.

  看着他们辛劳真是令人心痛。

  对话部分

  Henry: Last time I tried to find proof, I got trapped in a sinkhole.

  上次我去找证据时 被困在排水口里了。

  Writer: There are less dangerous places to look.

  你可以去不那么危险的地方看看。

  Prince Charming:Put your hands where I can see 'em.

  把手举起来。

  Prince Charming:Second thought, don't.

  我改主意了 不必举手了。

  Prince Charming:Who did this?

  谁干的?

  Dwarf:She's crazy. She had a pickax.She threatened to skin me.

  她疯了 她拿着锄头 威胁说要扒了我的皮。

  Prince Charming:The Evil Queen?

  邪恶的巫后吗?

  Dwarf:No. Snow White.

  不 是白雪公主。

  Prince Charming:What?

  什么?

  Dwarf:She said she wanted to kill the Queen.I've never seen someone so bloodthirsty.

  她说她要杀了皇后 我从没见过如此残忍的人。

  Prince Charming:No. Snow is not bloodthirsty.She is not a killer. I know her.

  不 白雪不残忍 她不会杀人 我了解她。

  Dwarf:Maybe you don't.

  也许你不了解。

  David:Hey. Can I talk to you?

  我能和你谈谈吗?

  Mayor:Of course.

  当然可以。

  David:These accusations against Mary Margaret they've been gnawing away at me.

  对玛丽·玛格丽特的那些指控让我辗转不安。

  David:She didn't do this.

  不是她干的。

  Mayor:I understand what you're going through.It's painful when someone we care about betrays us.

  我理解你此刻的心情 被我们在乎的人背叛是很痛苦的。

MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved