新概念英语: 听力《童话镇》相互坦诚讲解
2024.01.02 20:32

  重点讲解

  1. honest (about sth) | ~ (with sb) 坦率的;坦诚的

  eg. Are you being completely honest about your feelings?

  你丝毫没有隐瞒你的感情吗?

  2. deception 诡计;骗术;骗局

  eg. The whole episode had been a cruel deception.

  整个经历都是残酷的骗局。

  对话部分

  Mayor:Over this?

  就为了这个?

  Mayor:Such a... sentimental little keepsake.

  如此令人感伤的纪念品。

  Mr. Gold:Thank you... Your majesty.

  谢谢你 镇长阁下。

  Mr. Gold:So... now that we're being honest with each other, let's remember how things used to be, shall we?

  那么 既然我们已经相互坦诚 何不一切照旧?

  Mr. Gold:And don't let these bars fool you, dear.

  别让这些铁栏蒙蔽了双眼 亲爱的。

  Mr. Gold:I'm the one with the power around here.

  我才是这里最有权力的人。

  Mr. Gold:I'm gonna be out of here in no time, and nothing between us will change.

  我很快就会离开这里 而我们之间的一切都不会改变。

  Mayor:We shall see.

  我们走着瞧。

  Queen: Flimsy locks.

  这锁太脆弱了。

  Queen: I have a deal to discuss.

  我要跟你谈个交易。

  Queen: A certain... mermaid.

  事关一条美人鱼。

  Beast:I'm not dealing today.

  我今天不谈交易。

  Queen: Are you angry with me?

  你生我气了?

  Queen: What is it this time?

  这次又是为什么?

  Beast:Your little deception failed.

  你的小伎俩没得逞。

  Beast:You'll never be more powerful than me.

  你永远没法变得比我强。

  Beast:You can keep trying, dearie, but you're never gonna beat me.

  无论你怎样努力 亲爱的 你永远不可能打败我。


MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved