新概念英语: 听力《童话镇》一颗空洞的心讲解
2023.12.28 20:27

  重点讲解

  1. take chance 风险;冒险:

  eg. When installing electrical equipment don't take any chances. A mistake could kill.

  安装电器设备时千万不要冒险,弄错了有可能出人命的。

  2. regret 感到遗憾;惋惜;懊悔:

  eg. If you don't do it now, you'll only regret it.

  你如果现在不做,以后一定会后悔的。

  对话部分

  Belle: You know, you were freeing yourself.

  你曾有机会让你自己自由。

  Belle: You could've had happiness if you just believed that someone could want you.

  你本可以拥有幸福 只要你相信 有人会渴望拥有你。

  Belle: But you couldn't take the chance.

  但你没有把握住机会。

  Beast:That's a lie.

  这是谎言。

  Belle: You're a coward, Rumplestiltskin.

  你是个懦夫 朗普斯金。

  Belle: And no matter how thick you make your skin, that doesn't change.

  不管你的皮囊有多厚都遮掩不住。

  Beast:I'm not a coward, dearie.

  我不是懦夫 小宝贝。

  Beast:It's quite simple, really.

  其实很简单 真的。

  Beast:My power... means more to me than you.

  我的力量比你对我更重要。

  Belle: No. No, it doesn't. You just don't think I can love you.

  不 不 不是 你只是不相信我会爱你。

  Belle: Now you've made your choice.

  现在你做出了选择。

  Belle: And you're going to regret it. Forever.

  你会为之后悔的 后悔一生。

  Belle: And all you'll have... is an empty heart... and a chipped cup.

  你能拥有的一切只是一颗空洞的心和一个有缺口的杯子。


MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved