新概念英语: 听力《童话镇》强者各取所需讲解
2023.12.29 19:47

  重点讲解

  1. put sb up to sth 怂恿;撺掇;唆使

  eg. Some of the older boys must have put him up to it.

  那件事准是一些大孩子怂恿他干的。

  2. come down to sth 可归结为;可归纳为

  eg. What it comes down to is, either I get more money or I leave.

  归结起来就是:不给我加薪,我就辞职。

  对话部分

  Mr. Gold:So... you did put him up to it, then.

  那么 是你让他那么干的。

  Mayor:I merely suggested that... strong men take what they need.

  我只不过是告诉他 强者们应该各取所需。

  Mr. Gold:Oh, yeah, and you told him just exactly what to take, didn't you?

  是啊 而且你还告诉他 到底该取什么 对吧?

  Mayor:We used to know each other so well, Mr. Gold.

  戈登先生 我们曾那么了解彼此。

  Mayor:Has it really come down to this?

  真的非得到这步田地吗?

  Mr. Gold:It seems it has, yeah.

  看来必须这样了。

  Mr. Gold:But you know what I want. What is it you want?

  但你知道我想要什么 你想要的是什么?

  Mayor:I want you to answer one question.

  我想让你回答一个简单的问题。

  Mayor:And answer it simply.

  请简洁地回答。

  Mayor:What's your name?

  你叫什么名字?

  Mr. Gold:It's Mr. Gold.

  戈登。

  Mayor:Your real name.

  你真实的名字。

  Mr. Gold:Every moment I've spent on this earth, that's been my name.

  我在这里一直都叫这个名字。

  Mayor:But what about moments spent elsewhere?

  那你在别的地方叫什么呢?

  Mr. Gold:What are you asking me?

  你究竟想问什么?

  Mayor:I think you know.

  你心里清楚。

  Mayor:If you want me to return what's yours, tell me your name.

  如果你想让我归还你的东西 就告诉我你叫什么。

  Mr. Gold:Rumplestiltskin. Now give me what I want.

  朗普斯金 把我要的东西给我。

  Mayor:Such hostility.

  杀气很重啊。

  Mr. Gold:Oh, yeah.

  没错。


MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved