新概念英语: 听力《童话镇》法学院讲解
2024.01.05 09:37

  重点讲解

  1. dispite:即使;尽管

  eg. Her voice was shaking despite all her efforts to control it.

  尽管她竭尽全力控制自己,声音仍然在颤抖。

  2. rip:(突然或猛烈地)撕破,裂开

  eg. I ripped my jeans on the fence.

  我的牛仔裤在栅栏上划破了。

  对话部分

  David:Chicken's delicious.

  鸡肉很好吃。

  Katherine:David, there's something we need to discuss.

  戴维 有件事我想跟你谈谈。

  David:Okay.

  说吧。

  Katherine:I applied to law school.

  我申请了法学院。

  David:That's amazing.

  这是天大的好事。

  David:Why didn't you ever tell me?

  你怎么没早告诉我?

  Katherine:I don't know.

  我也不知道。

  Katherine:Maybe 'cause I didn't think I could actually do it, but I did.

  或许我觉得自己并不会真去申请 但是我申请了。

  Katherine:I got this today. I got in.

  今天收到的信 我被录取了。

  David:Itit's in... Boston.

  是在波士顿。

  Katherine:I know things have been hard between us, but maybe a fresh start is what we need.

  我知道我们的婚姻最近不太顺利 也许我们需要换个地方重新开始。

  Katherine:Maybe we've been fighting too hard to recapture old memories when we should've been making new ones instead.

  或许我们一直努力找回曾经的记忆 但其实我们该创造新的记忆。

  Abigail:Who are you? What are you waiting for?! Do you think I fear you?

  你是谁 你还在等什么 你觉得我怕你吗?

  The prince:Abigail? What are you doing here?

  艾比盖尔 你在这干什么?

  Abigail:I wanted to get my hands on you before your father ripped you to shreds.

  我想在你父王把你撕成碎片前找到你。

  The prince:How did you know I was going... Because I have ears in the king's court.

  你怎么知道我要...因为我在宫廷里有耳目。

  Abigail:And despite everyone's best efforts to shield me from it, I know the truth.

  尽管大家都努力瞒着我 我知道事情的原委。


MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved