新概念英语: 听力《童话镇》自怨自艾讲解
2023.12.19 19:44

  重点讲解

  1. check:检查;制止;寄存

  eg. Check the status of your email server.

  检查电子邮件服务器的状态。

  2. kidnap:绑架;诱拐;拐骗

  eg. Exactly is who kidnap a land?

  到底是谁绑架了土地呢?

  对话部分

  Belle: It was an arranged marriage.

  这是由我父亲指定的婚姻。

  Belle: Honestly, I never really cared much for Gaston.

  说实话 我从没喜欢过加斯顿。

  Belle: You know, to me, love is... love is layered.

  对我来说 爱情...覆盖着层层面纱。

  Belle: Love is a... a mystery to be uncovered.

  爱情是个...亟待发现的未知事物。

  Belle: Yeah, I could never truly give my heart to someone as superficial as he.

  我可不愿把我的真心给一个如他那般肤浅的人。

  Belle: But, um, you were going to tell me about your son.

  不过 你不是要和我聊聊你的儿子吗?

  Beast:I'll tell you what.

  不如这样吧。

  Beast:I'll make you a deal.

  我和你做笔交易。

  Beast:Go to town... and fetch me some straw.

  你去镇上...给我带些稻草回来。

  Beast:When you return, I'll share my tale.

  你回来之后 我就把故事说给你听。

  Belle: Town?

  要我去镇上?

  Belle: You-- you trust me to come back?

  你相信我会回来吗?

  Beast:Oh, no. I expect I'll never see you again.

  不 我想永远都不会看到你了。

  Emma: Pace yourself, Ashley.

  慢点喝 阿什莉。

  Ashley: I am. This is the first night out since I've had the baby. I am making up for lost time.

  我喝得挺慢的 有孩子之后 这是我第一次晚上出来玩 我在弥补过去的时光。

  Emma: Ash, check out those guys.

  阿什 快看那几个小伙子。

  Ashley: Honey, I'm still with Sean.

  亲爱的 我还和肖恩在一起。

  Emma: You're not married, and he's not here.

  你又没结婚 他也不在这里。

  Ashley: He's working.

  他在工作。

  Ashley: He's always working.

  他总是在工作。

  Emma: Have fun moping.

  你就在这里自怨自艾吧。


MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved