新概念英语: 听力《童话镇》春天快到了讲解
2023.12.16 19:22

  重点讲解

  1. unlikely:不太可能的;没希望的

  eg. We be unlikely to make great progress under present condition .

  在现有的情形下我们不可能有大的进展。

  2. legal:法律的;合法的;法定的

  eg. This is your legal right.

  这是你的合法权益。

  对话部分

  Beast:What are you doing?

  你在做什么呢?

  Belle: Opening these. It's almost spring. We should let some light in.

  把窗帘拉开 春天快到了 我们应该让光照进来。

  Belle: What did you do? Nail them down?

  你把窗帘用钉子钉住了吗?

  Beast:Yes.

  对。

  Belle: Thank you. Thank you.

  谢谢你 谢谢。

  Beast:It's no matter.

  小事一桩。

  Belle: I'll, uh, put the curtains back up.

  我...我去把窗帘挂好。

  Beast:There's no need. I'll get used to it.

  不用了 我会习惯的。

  Emma: You're welcome. You're right. Your man Moe ripped you off.

  不用客气 你猜的是对的 是莫把你抢空了。

  Emma: It was all still at his place.

  这些还都在他屋子里。

  Mr. Gold: And the man himself?

  那他人呢?

  Emma: Closing in on him.

  关起来了。

  Mr. Gold: So job well halfdone then.

  事情做得还算不错。

  Emma: In less than a day, I got everything back. Is something wrong?

  不到一天我就找回了所有东西 还有什么问题吗?

  Mr. Gold: You've recovered nothing.

  你什么都没找回来。

  Mr. Gold: There's something missing.

  这里少了东西。

  Emma: I'll get it when I find him.

  等我找到他 我会拿回来的。

  Mr. Gold: Not if I find him first.

  我先找到他的话 就不必了。

  Belle: Why did you want me here?

  你为什么想要我在这里呢?

  Beast:The place was filthy.

  这地方之前太脏了。

  Belle: I think you were lonely.

  我认为你是寂寞了。

  Belle: I mean, any man would be lonely.

  我是说 人都可能寂寞的。

  Beast:I'm not a man.

  我不是普通人。


MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved